Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, it's final, we're talking to a new host for the site due to last nights issue....I've had it with these people.

I'll keep everyone updated on our progress, this is the 3rd host we've outgrown....Pretty soon, we're gonna need MCI or Level3 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sorry for the trouble yesterday /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

JC

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
JC,

We know your on top of it and will keep us going, Whoever thought growth would be so fast..........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
JC , We all appreciate the effort you put in the site /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Vince

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-08-22 10:19, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:
Ok, it's final, we're talking to a new host for the site due to last nights issue....I've had it with these people.

I'll keep everyone updated on our progress, this is the 3rd host we've outgrown....Pretty soon, we're gonna need MCI or Level3 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sorry for the trouble yesterday /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

JC
No problem JC...Momma and I were having our monthly "session" and wasn't allowed to "play" with the Forums much... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
zman - 'Monthly' wow ! You haven't been married long, have you /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
JC:

Keep up the great site, whatever it takes.

The Zip /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-08-22 15:14, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
zman - 'Monthly' wow ! You haven't been married long, have you /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince
ROFLMAO!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts