Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering. Is there an FRC Registry? I know of the one that requires that I belong to the C5 registry first. The reason I'm asking is that I had posted over on the C/F before I even knew about Z05Vette.com. I asked about being a member of the C5 Registry, and it got really less than stellar ratings... There were quite a number of "When my membership lapses I'm not rejoining" types of postings.

Just thinking that as we are a part of the Z06 registry, can we start some type of FRC registry? Or do I not understand the rules, and principles of registry?

Can we join the Z06 registry under a "Grandfather clause"?:lol:

I'm hoping no one thinks I'm not grateful to be here, I truly am.
I'm just curious about a registry for us "Pre-Z" FRC owners that doesn't involve being a member of the C5 registry...

A fellow over on xxx forum wanted to get an FRC forum over there, and they locked out his post, and he got rather resoundingly yelled down. He, in fact, wrote to me trying to enlist my assistance. I hated to, and felt guilty for it, but told him that I didn't think that a fight for an FRC forum there was worth it.

Thanks for your help gang.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
As I've stated before, the FRC has a special place with us here, its the beginning of the Z06 lineage. FRC Tom has a hardtop registry and the reason we have not pursued this any further is so as not to infringe in his site.

We'll talk with Tom and get his intentions and where he wants to go with his site. If he wants us to take over this responsibility, we are open to this option.......

JC

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
N4C5S said:
As I've stated before, the FRC has a special place with us here, its the beginning of the Z06 lineage. FRC Tom has a hardtop registry and the reason we have not pursued this any further is so as not to infringe in his site.

We'll talk with Tom and get his intentions and where he wants to go with his site. If he wants us to take over this responsibility, we are open to this option.......

JC
JC,
The site that I write is a sub group of the C5Registry, members only. If you have the space on the server go for it. I am more than happy to share any of the info from my site. With just 6,121 FRCs built in it's 2 year run I think they should have a place to register their cars and you got to remember they are Fucking Real Corvettes too.:D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Brian,

You know that the event just wouldn't be the same unless you and I were there!! :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :guiness:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FRC Tom said:

JC,
The site that I write is a sub group of the C5Registry, members only. If you have the space on the server go for it. I am more than happy to share any of the info from my site. With just 6,121 FRCs built in it's 2 year run I think they should have a place to register their cars and you got to remember they are Fucking Real Corvettes too.:D
This is very :cool:

Since I raised the hooplah, if I can help in any way, let me know.

Thanks for everything guys!

Take care

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Tom, let's discuss this when I get to Florida this weekend........

I'm good over here and would love to provide the registry for our FRC brothers.....

JC

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
N4C5S said:
Tom, let's discuss this when I get to Florida this weekend........

I'm good over here and would love to provide the registry for our FRC brothers.....

JC
:cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts