Corvette Z06 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I thought I'd help out over here so if you guys need to check on a car, shoot me the VIN # and your e-mail and I'll get back to you within 15 to 30 minutes. Post up your info. here:

xxxxeditedxxx

Nope, we're not playing this game. Helpful or not, this is a blatant attempt to draw folks to your site and that dog won't hunt!
MikesZ06

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
LS7: Don't know how cool it is soliciting for your site in this manner. Looking at your site and sig it appears you don't own a Z06??? Curious what your motive is here seeing as you only have 7 posts??

Joe

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joe -
If you weren't so quick to critisize, you would have taken the time to READ my forum policy. That policy is to SHARE information with other car enthusiasts...whether they may own a Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, SRT, or anything else. If this means being a member on other forums and giving them some direction where they can find answers, then I am glad to help.

As to your reference with regard to owning a Z06...no I don't own one and I didn't know it was an internet "rule" that you had to own the car to own the forum. For that matter, NOBODY owns a C6 Z06 with the LS7 motor in it yet...except GM. I will be the proud owner of a 2000 FRC very shortly. Does this qualify for your strict ideal standards?

If, by the way, you feel deeply enough that I am soliciting (as to what I'm not sure) then by all means, remove the post. I'm sure that will be helping your fellow car enthusiasts.

Give me time, I have over 900 posts on LS1tech.com and they enjoy my posts and my help. Thank you very much and have a great night.

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
If you intent was genuine, than maybe it's you approach I feel is lacking. Many people here have posted links to other sites (as long as they were'nt competing with vendors), just most of them don't do it with a lure, such as a free car fax only to find a link asking to join your site. I guess I just didn't like the "catch" that came with your offer. I think the fact that your name is a "link" is kind of tacky too, for that matter. My post was more inquisitive, than critical if you read it the way I meant it. Just depends on "where you sit, what you see"

Owning a Z06 or even a Corvette is NOT a requirement, but maybe I wouldn't be as questioning of your motives if you owned one and were a contributing member of this site before trying to lure people to yours. You have 7 posts and your reply was more suited to a member with 7000.

I welcome you to become a member of this site.

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
LS7power.com said:
Joe -
If you weren't so quick to critisize, you would have taken the time to READ my forum policy. That policy is to SHARE information with other car enthusiasts...whether they may own a Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, SRT, or anything else. If this means being a member on other forums and giving them some direction where they can find answers, then I am glad to help.

As to your reference with regard to owning a Z06...no I don't own one and I didn't know it was an internet "rule" that you had to own the car to own the forum. For that matter, NOBODY owns a C6 Z06 with the LS7 motor in it yet...except GM. I will be the proud owner of a 2000 FRC very shortly. Does this qualify for your strict ideal standards?

If, by the way, you feel deeply enough that I am soliciting (as to what I'm not sure) then by all means, remove the post. I'm sure that will be helping your fellow car enthusiasts.

Give me time, I have over 900 posts on LS1tech.com and they enjoy my posts and my help. Thank you very much and have a great night.
If you feel the need to argue with a moderator, do it on another site :flaming:

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.