Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took these off my 02 Z. They have 1/4 inch thickness left. I think that is close to new.

If you want them, let me know and I'll ship them to you.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Sent PM. :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Very nice Norman. :cheers:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Nice gesture. :jammin:

·
Registered
806 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
They are on the way via UPS.
Good Man Norman!!! Good Man! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
I took these off my 02 Z. They have 1/4 inch thickness left. I think that is close to new.

If you want them, let me know and I'll ship them to you.

It members like Norm that make this a great site to visit. Way to go!!!! :z: :z: :z:

·
Registered
882 Posts
OK, How about 03 USED PADS and ROTORS

Here is a pic -- lots of meat on the pads and the rotors are true. Only about 5,000 on them -- no racing, just highway and around town cruising. I was going to recycle them to the scrap people but if YOU WANT TO PAY the FREIGHT (UPS Ground) or if you have another carrier and account, let me know. I think one FRONT and pads are about 22 lbs but I will recheck. First PM who wants it all along with the shipping charges -- they are yours! Might be a good deal for a few passes on the track. I can probably pack and ship early next week or so. :cheers:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
reproman said:
Here is a pic -- lots of meat on the pads and the rotors are true. Only about 5,000 on them -- no racing, just highway and around town cruising. I was going to recycle them to the scrap people but if YOU WANT TO PAY the FREIGHT (UPS Ground) or if you have another carrier and account, let me know. I think one rear and pads are about 22 lbs but I will recheck. First PM who wants it all along with the shipping charges -- they are yours! Might be a good deal for a few passes on the track. I can probably pack and ship early next week or so. :cheers:

PM sent

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Norm

Very cool of you to do that:thumb:

Jack

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
PM from me.

·