Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have ONE free ROUNDTRIP ticket to give away for someone to attend the Z06fest this year, July 20-23, Bowling Green, KY

S-TEE (Scott) was the winner last yr, and I think he had a blast! :yeadog:

Post if you want to be in the drawing, name will be drawn 1 week from today (May 8th) by the famous MDICKIE. The winner will then contact me for dates they want to fly and I will book the ticket (USAirways, first class of course, based on availability of when you want to fly!). The winner must make sure USAirways is available at their airport of choice, you will fly into Nashville, TN, one hr drive from BG.

I have MEGA miles saved on USAirways that I never use, so enjoy! :z:

Here's who I have in the running so far, let me know if you DON'T want to be in the drawing!

Rob1vet
Bronzeman
bigbay00
dsinned
Zlicious
gsjack
Jim Lembo
Z06nut
Tomasy
tszwec
Golffox
MrKool
JetBlue
MPRTKLR

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
That's our Queen :yeadog:

Another great gift from Leslie !

Rob

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sounds Great!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I'm in . . . free airline tickets from CA would be all that I need to make the trip (finally) this year. THANKS - Much Appreciated!!!

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Leslie

You are the best, count me in:ity:

Jack

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Now you know why Leslie is the Queen! What a great gift
for one of our lucky members! It's people like her that make this site the best! :z:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Awesome Leslie! There is still hope that I can go. I had a great time last year but had to cut it short and had to go home before it even got started.

Sign me up!​

Thank you Queen Leslie for doing this. :ity:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
:-? What about shipping fees for the car, j/k :lol:

Awesome offer Leslie :ity:

Peelin' Out
Ted :cheers: :usa:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ted Pennington said:
:-? What about shipping fees for the car, j/k :lol:

Awesome offer Leslie :ity:

Peelin' Out
Ted :cheers: :usa:
welll..... :bang: why didn't I think of that! I should have just offered for a trailer to show up at your house:rofl:

wonder if my frequent flyer miles would cover that?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Leslie, this was really nice of you to do this again. I willl be driving but for those who are too far away, I know it will be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Leslie,

Awesome!!! I'll be driving my Z there but it just goes to show how great our members are!!!!!! :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
blkZ06 said:
I have ONE free ROUNDTRIP ticket to give away for someone to attend the Z06fest this year, July 20-23, Bowling Green, KY

S-TEE (Scott) was the winner last yr, and I think he had a blast! :yeadog:

Post if you want to be in the drawing, name will be drawn 1 week from today (May 8th) by the famous MDICKIE. The winner will then contact me for dates they want to fly and I will book the ticket (USAirways, first class of course, based on availability of when you want to fly!). The winner must make sure USAirways is available at their airport of choice, you will fly into Nashville, TN, one hr drive from BG.

I have MEGA miles saved on USAirways that I never use, so enjoy! :z:

Yup! I sure did have a blast! Wish I could make it again this year, but I have some family obligations, in Hawaii, to attend to. It's ALMOST a viable alternative trip... ...still, I REALLY wish I could get to the Fest again. After meeting all the great people I can't help but wanna go again! I hope some of you will send me pics, so I can see all that I'll be missing!

Leslie, as always, you're the sweetest! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Leslie. Once again you are THE QUEEN :thumb: You guys best not let Ms. Leslie reach in her pocket at the bar. :NoNo: She's the best!

Your ticket offer is tempting for me because I do not plan on attending the FEST this year because I don't want to put the miles (2,800 round trip last year) on my car before I trade it in for the 06 Z06 that I have a contract for (#1 on my dealer's list). It would be nice to fly down and join in the FEST activities, but I would be standing there and crying watching everyone take off for the Makers Mark tour, the DE event, the drag races, etc., and me with my rental car :(

But...If the price of the new Z is out of my range, me and my car are on our way.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
MSiska said:
Leslie...You ARE the Best!!
I agree with Mike! That is too :coo: of you! BTW....Don't include me in the drawing....I'll be driving down in that OLD Z16 again! :p

Gary

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Golffox-you will definitely NOT be the only one without your ride.

MSiska and others will be there, and you KNOW how MOST everyone is solo in their vette-so it's very easy to hop in one for the WOT and MM runs:thumb:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
blkZ06 said:
Golffox-you will definitely NOT be the only one without your ride.
MSiska and others will be there, and you KNOW how MOST everyone is solo in their vette-so it's very easy to hop in one for the WOT and MM runs:thumb:
Leslie, You have me thinking.....I'll put in for vacation that week, just in case :usa:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts