Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me the part number for the front air deflector on an 04 ZO6. I don't need the plastic deflector itself, but, rather, the aluminum cross brace its attached to.

Sorry, but I'm away from home, don't have my service manuals handy, and the local dealer looked at me like I had two heads when I tried to describe the part to him....Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Manufacturer Part # Description Price
GM 10419313 RH Lower Air Dam Deflector $5.28
GM 10401458 Center Lower Air Dam Deflector $30.48
GM 10419312 LH Lower Air Dam Deflector $5.28
GM 10400765 Front Frame Rail (Driveway scrapers) $124.00

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Thanks for the P/N. Those prices must be wholesale :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
I had to replace my front air deflector (the one on springs) and the drivers side spoiler (black plastic one). I purchased a set from a vendor and just in case you need to replace yours, here are the GM part numbers:

Deflector - GM Part# 10401458 (comes complete ready to bolt on w/springs and attachment bar - 2 bolts to attach).
Right side spoiler - GM Part# 10419313
Left side spoiler - GM Part# 10419312

These are available from GM parts direct.

From what I could tell after going to the dealer and looking at the parts pictures on his computer, they do not sell or have a part number for the attachment bar that the center deflector is mounted to (with the cables and springs). This has to be purchased as one unit (GM Part# 10401458)

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
71 Posts
where is the best place to get the center piece?
i just bought the sides from the dealrship for abot 10 dollars each
no i need the front piece
thanks

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I just replaced all 3 of mine. There was a piece hanging off the left one, and the right was worn away on an angel. Paid $81.00 at West Coast.

Takes about 10 miutes to install, real easy, just a few screws. It takes longer to jack up the front than to replace them. Of course one time backing out the driveway and they are scratched already.

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
Golffox said:
I just replaced all 3 of mine. There was a piece hanging off the left one, and the right was worn away on an angel. Paid $81.00 at West Coast.

Takes about 10 miutes to install, real easy, just a few screws. It takes longer to jack up the front than to replace them. Of course one time backing out the driveway and they are scratched already.
Did you have to run down to the Hardware store to replace the screws you lost while you were putting it on? :lol: :lol:

Just kidding buddy, See you next weekend....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts