Mark

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
:flaming: :bang: :puke:

·
Registered
228 Posts
I'll pay the ticket. That is Ugly. Even though we in the Commonwealth are required to have a front plate, I have only seen one C-6 sporting one.

By the way, when I lost my 01 SW Z06 in the accident last year, the officer at the scene turned to my wife who had driven from home to the accident to make sure the car was towed correctly, and noted that I did not have a front plate. Since I was on the way to the hospital in an ambulance and since a 17 year old in a Mountaineer was the cause of the destruction, he told her in a joking fashion "I think we will forget about it...he has had a bad enough day!"

She told me that the officers at the seen were upset to seeing a Z06 destroyed. They all knew what the car was and they understood how rare they are (think about how many you see vs normal c-5/6's each day!) and they felt really bad about the car!

I have had many officers pull up and chat with me about all my cars and not one has ever given me a second look about the plates not being on any of my toys.

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: I am glad that AZ doesn't require a front plate. That is down right Fugly!!!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
That's attractive. Would not want to miss reading that front plate while sitting in traffic. Looks great for aerodymics as well.

DJ, when can I "move in?" I need plates from your state. Sorry, plate.

·
Registered
833 Posts
:puke: Couldn't get any worse... :puke: .... unless MI started requiring front plates again :mah: I'd pay the fine.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
My state requires front license plates but I have 3 cars that I dont have them on nor will I ever put it on. All it is is a fix it ticket anyway, just stick it on to get it written off then pull it off again. Ive been pulled over more than once and never given a ticket for no plate.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Here's picture of an aftermarket bracket

1 - 20 of 43 Posts