Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, it is actually 10,700 adult driven miles :yeadog:

My baby is in beautiful condition and well maintained. It has never been in an accident and never been at a track. Always garaged and waxed. Mods include Blackwing intake, Vinci 180 thermostat, magnetic engine drain plug (3 oil changes using Mobile 1), tinted windows (used premium tint), stainless steel mesh screens in the front/rear/sides and lowered 1". Another great selling point: This car has the GM transferrable extended warranty: 100,000 miles/7 years with $0 deductable! The original price for this warranty was not cheap. Price is $36,500

I can email pic's to seriously interested parties (If some can host a picture or two, that would be great). I can also be reached at: [email protected]

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to mention my car also has the body side mouldings, memory package and electrochromatic mirrors. Also, I have the pink slip - no bank to deal with on my end. :usa:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
02 EB/BLK Z06 w/10,000 miles!

Bump - I forgot to mention car also comes with GM bra, nice partition and Z06 exhaust plate. California only car that has never even seen rain, etc.

Also, can someone please explain the proper way for me to attach a picture to a post. I read the FAQ's, but I do not see a browse button when creating a new post.

Thanks

·
21,351 Posts
USA #1 said:
Bump - I forgot to mention car also comes with GM bra, nice partition and Z06 exhaust plate. California only car that has never even seen rain, etc.

Also, can someone please explain the proper way for me to attach a picture to a post. I read the FAQ's, but I do not see a browse button when creating a new post.

Thanks
Send it to me and I'll post it for you.

[email protected]

BTW, I'm sending this link to a friend who is currently in the market for a Z!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Done!

Many thanks :cheers:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks,
I love 'em all, but Electron Blue is my fav.

If anyone knows of any interested parties in or around California, drop me a line.

[email protected]

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Bump for the weekend.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

ttt

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FS: See Pictures - 02 EB/BLK Z06 - 10,000 miles!

Shameless bump :zboobie:

·
Registered
48 Posts
i am looking for a car just like that one, but wont be able to buy for a couple of months after my TA sells. and i pay off a couple of people. If its still available, in a couple of months then we can talk.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Anything is possible. I am not in a rush - just havent had much time to drive the car. It wont have much more miles on it (if it has not already been snapped up) & stays in the garage.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

TGIF Bump :p

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Ttt

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Sale pending........

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

I'll know in 7 hours if it is sold. Thanks for the interest.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts