Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to sell my 02 Z06 14k miles. The car has been garaged kept its whole life. The Car is in perfect shape. This car has been waxed and cleaned about 1 time a week. The car has the following mods, Dynatech long tubes, x-pipe, high flow converters, B&B bullit exhaust quad tipped, Clear european tail lights, lowered 2", comp cam 228/232 .579 lift, titanium retainers, 918 springs, comp pushrods, ported lS6 oil pump, ported trottle body, vararam intake, In dash Pioneeer DVD navigation with GPS, POLK audio door speaker, 18X10.5 inch machined face z06 wheels brand new with new BFG KDA tires less than 2 weeks old as are the wheels, 5% window tint lifetime warrenty, ecklers partrtion with corvette flags stiched in, 14" baer roters in back and 13" baer in front with hawk pads . Thats all I can think of right now I'm sure I'm leaving stuff out. The car dynoed 421RWHP. I am asking $36,000. I have over $10,000 in mods done. Here are a few pics and I will e-mail more upon request.

Here is a sound clip that alot of you have asked for . ENJOY
http://www.kellydyer.com/media/DSCF1110.AVI

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice to see a fellow Woodstock resident on here. I think I saw your car up at the DUB show off of camp creek, was that you? It looks mean.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Does that price come with the original parts, i.e. wheels, tail lights, etc.? Thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
770boy said:
Nice to see a fellow Woodstock resident on here. I think I saw your car up at the DUB show off of camp creek, was that you? It looks mean.
Yeah thats was mine at the dub show

·
Registered
83 Posts
Just to clarify something... you put the bigger brake rotors on the back? It says 14" in back and 13" in front. Just making sure that isn't a typo.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tblackj said:
Just to clarify something... you put the bigger brake rotors on the back? It says 14" in back and 13" in front. Just making sure that isn't a typo.
That is not a typo. That is how Baer makes them. 13 in front 14 in back. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts