Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It is time to let her go. I am selling my 04 Z06. It is machine silver with black interior. It has 9000 miles. The mods are as follows:

LGM longtube headers
LGM catted X pipe
Borla Stinger 2 tip cat back
LGM G5X3 camshaft on 114
Exedy Twin disk racing clutch
Halltech Stinger CAI
ASP underdrive pulley kit
Hypertech 180 thermostat
Nitto 555RII's
Flush mount tail light kit
Stock wheels powder coated black w/ silver lip
Lowered all the way on factory hardware
A&A frame saver kit
shorty antenna
20% tint all around

KBB retail = $45,440
NADA retail = $44,425

I am asking $47,000 obo with all the mods staying on the car. The tune and motor/driveline mods were professionally installed by Sean at LG Motorsports. The car made 440rwhp/406rwtq. I also have pics if someone can host them for me. I kept the stock cam and catback. They will also go with the car.

reduced price $40000 obo

[email protected]

There is one pic and a dyno sheet in my garage. The pic was taken before it was lowered.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
need to sale

Guys, I really need to sale this car. My wife has decided to go back to college, and it has put a strain on our budget. I am reducing the price to $45,000 obo. I really hope to see some feedback.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I may be interested in buying this. I am looking for a newer z06 and this seems like the perfect deal, especially since im in TX. Can you get any interior pics?

·
Registered
73 Posts
So.... What is an A&A frame saver? how does it work?

ZORA04 said:
It is time to let her go. I am selling my 04 Z06. It is machine silver with black interior. It has 9000 miles. The mods are as follows:

LGM longtube headers
LGM catted X pipe
Borla Stinger 2 tip cat back
LGM G5X3 camshaft on 114
Exedy Twin disk racing clutch
Halltech Stinger CAI
ASP underdrive pulley kit
Hypertech 180 thermostat
Nitto 555RII's
Flush mount tail light kit
Stock wheels powder coated black w/ silver lip
Lowered all the way on factory hardware
A&A frame saver kit
shorty antenna
20% tint all around

KBB retail = $45,440
NADA retail = $44,425

I am asking $47,000 obo with all the mods staying on the car. The tune and motor/driveline mods were professionally installed by Sean at LG Motorsports. The car made 440rwhp/406rwtq. I also have pics if someone can host them for me. I kept the stock cam and catback. They will also go with the car.

reduced price $40000 obo

[email protected]

There is one pic and a dyno sheet in my garage. The pic was taken before it was lowered.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1 - 18 of 18 Posts