Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am selling (2) Nitto 555 RII extreme R road race and auto cross competition radial tires...305/35/18

$600 shipped for the 2 tires

the tires are brand new, never mounted, never driven on.
i bought the tires for future use; however, plans have changed and i need the money for other more important things.

i have had the tires in storage for approximately 1 month.

pic of tire from nittotire.com

Click here for a size reference

Click here for a full description of the tire

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Fair asking price since the shipping is included, but not much lower than new from the source

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?sw=false&cs=305&pc=40236&rd=18&ar=35

Only reason why I would by from them instead is due to the fact that you can get them with certificates which are basically tire insurance, Ive gotten a few nails in my tires in the past, and it isnt fun to fork out $200-$300 because of a nail in the sidewall.....

For $45. you can rest assured that for the life of the tire it will be replaced if the sidewall goes out, nails whatever.

That being said Id give you $450 shipped to California....

You might wanna become a member on a forum a little in advance before trying to sell something on your first post, raises some suspicion. Try ebay...Post a link.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
eviLS6 said:
Fair asking price since the shipping is included, but not much lower than new from the source

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?sw=false&cs=305&pc=40236&rd=18&ar=35

Only reason why I would by from them instead is due to the fact that you can get them with certificates which are basically tire insurance, Ive gotten a few nails in my tires in the past, and it isnt fun to fork out $200-$300 because of a nail in the sidewall.....

For $45. you can rest assured that for the life of the tire it will be replaced if the sidewall goes out, nails whatever.

That being said Id give you $450 shipped to California....

You might wanna become a member on a forum a little in advance before trying to sell something on your first post, raises some suspicion. Try ebay...Post a link.
well, the tires are brand new.
the $37.25 per tire for certificate is a good deal. no argument there!

i can not, nor will not sell these tires for $450 shipped to california. that would leave me with $415 (after shipping them) for a new set of tires that i just spent $600 a month ago... :NoNo:

i am member of numerous mustang forums. unfortunately, most of the mustangs are only running 17" wheels and the market for selling an 18" tire there, is slim...
i just thought there might be more vette owners with the 18" wheels.

thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ChrisP said:
Would you consider selling just the right rear?
no. i'm sorry...at this time, i really need to sell them as a set.
i will keep my eye open for someone selling the right rear tho.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
i would also do 450 shipped to NYC if you want, but i am planning on getting the BFG drag radials, so i'ld only take these if your looking to dump them

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
robiferretti said:
i would also do 450 shipped to NYC if you want, but i am planning on getting the BFG drag radials, so i'ld only take these if your looking to dump them
ok. i'll keep ya'll in mind!

:usa:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts