Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!! 2000 MY/Blk MTI Z07 427ci 6-speed coupe

***CAR IS SOLD!!!***

I know it's not a Z06, but I'm looking @ another Z06(TT ;) ) to replace this car.

The car is extremely clean, inside & out(sorry, no interior shots, but it looks like new--no wear on anything etc). No accidents ever, clean carfax. It has super drivability w/ Nick Williams newer 90mm TB, and got 29.4(!) MPG on a 250 mi trip cruising 75-80--unbelieveable economy and drivability for the performance envelope it posseses. The motor is essentially new(going through it right now), and it will be tuned for 93 pump octane.
This car is prepared very similarly to a C6 Z06, but will have 600+ HP on tap, is available now, and costs a bunch less...

*15k mi
*MY/Blk
*LOADED--all options
*2-owner(MTI's owner was 1st--car was their Z07 'poster' child)
*427ci Darton block, all forged Lunati goodies 11.3 CR
*LS6 Stage 3 Heads 340+ CFM
*90mm Fast & Nick Williams TB(latest version)
*1 7/8" Kooks headers w/ custom mid-exhaust & Hi-Flow 3" cats
*Ron Davis Radiator/Oil Cooler
*Oil catch-can(see pics)
*Spec Stage 3 clutch
*Hardened output shafts
*Mini-tubbed
*Hotchkiss/Bilstein suspension
*IForged 18 & 19" Anthracite Aeros cut for BIG BRAKES(12.5" rears on 345's), see bottom pic
*Way too much to list

Car currently @ MTI having few things done & new, bigger S1 cam installed. Should dyno approx 530/530 SAE--600+ @ crank(dynoed 509/509 w/ smaller Z1 cam).
It should be ready within next week or 2. Car will not come w/ silver 5 spokes in most pics, but will have BRAND NEW grey 3-piece IForged wheels in bottom pic.
Don't wait on this one--it'll go very fast @ this price.

Priced to sell ASAP: $43k w/ wheels/tires $40k w/ stock polished thin spokes. UNBELIEVEABLE performance for the $$

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Man, What a ride :thumb: :thumb:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Beautiful Vette. Good luck with the sale.

I wanted a 427 but but but its not a Z06. :(

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
knowme said:
George that thing is simply gorgeous! Goodluck with the sale!
Love the motor :thumb:
Thanks Nouman!!! I hope all is well w/ you :thumb:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Good luck with your sale. One hell of a car for the money! :thumb:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Wow, that car is beautiful! :cheers:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Very Awesome!!!!!! George is good peeps..

·
Registered
67 Posts
car is no joke,....looks like Jason's car from MTI. The owner. If this is the car, the same one in GM high tech,...which i'm 99% sure it is,...its bad.

Great deal for someone. The car is a supercar stomper.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GMpower said:
car is no joke,....looks like Jason's car from MTI. The owner. If this is the car, the same one in GM high tech,...which i'm 99% sure it is,...its bad.

Great deal for someone. The car is a supercar stomper.
Yes, this was Jayson's car--and it's sporting more power/latest LS goodies as well along w/ a fresh motor--thanks for the plug GMpower!

Thanks also to Vince, Baron & all the other compliments! I wish I could keep it in addition to a TT car, but heck, I work for a living :lol:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Seriously interested-only parties can reach me @ 352-255-6469. No more pics to send though!

·
Registered
67 Posts
GTB/ZR-1 said:
Yes, this was Jayson's car--and it's sporting more power/latest LS goodies as well along w/ a fresh motor--thanks for the plug GMpower!

Thanks also to Vince, Baron & all the other compliments! I wish I could keep it in addition to a TT car, but heck, I work for a living :lol:

No problem dude,...I have alot of respect for his cars,...my cousin Josh has a Blue Z06/Z07 packaged vette,...427 makeing 555+ to the wheels, plus a large dose of nitrous. Driven the car nymerous times,...and there is nothing quite like it. Just raw power. on 345 18 inch Pzero's , the car spins the wheels up to 140mph

·
Registered
562 Posts
What's up GMpower.

When are we goin to Moroso again.

Gimme a shout.

PJ

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Is the car still at MTI. I have a two hour layover in Houston tomorrow. Was thinking of running over there if time permits.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IVOZ06 said:
Is the car still at MTI. I have a two hour layover in Houston tomorrow. Was thinking of running over there if time permits.
Sorry for the late reply--I was in Sebring...
Yes, the car is still in Houston FYI--it should be finished here shortly.
Thanks.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ttt

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I really cannot believe this car has not sold yet--it's perfect, all the goodies are there, and the price is more than right...

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ttt

1 - 20 of 26 Posts