Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 Corvette Z06
Speedway White w/Black Interior
34K miles
$28,900 firm

Details:
New Eagle F1 Supercars all around (265s and 295s)
The car DID NOT need to be re-ringed
Mobil 1 every 5K miles
No HUD (not available in 2001 Z06)
Factory Manuals (3 Volumes) Included
1 of 352 Speedway White Z06s (only available in 2001)

All original except:
SLP Loudmouth, Blackwing, !CAGS, "Z06" Partition
(I still have the factory air box)

I'm selling because of a pending overseas assignment and just bought a 2005 GTO to take with me. Car is located in Northern Virginia.

E-mail me: [email protected]
Pics at: http://www.myrup.org

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I don't want to sound like a jerk, but could you get a close up of the passenger side rocker panel and front brake duct? I saw your car at the cruise-in last Saturday and from a distance it looked like those areas had some damage that the pictures don't show. I didn't get up close to look at it, so it could have just been mud or something. If that is the case, my apologies. Just want to make sure you're being completely forthcoming with the other site members.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Gregg-
I can't believe you're doing this to me! I looked EVERY FREAKIN' where for a SW Z06 w/ 2 qualities:

- Nearby
- Excellent price

Yours fits both of them...but Nooooo, you had to do this right after I flew all the way to Tampa to buy a Yellow one. I hate you! :cry: j/k man.

So whereabouts is NG sending you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Javelin said:
I don't want to sound like a jerk, but could you get a close up of the passenger side rocker panel and front brake duct? I saw your car at the cruise-in last Saturday and from a distance it looked like those areas had some damage that the pictures don't show. I didn't get up close to look at it, so it could have just been mud or something. If that is the case, my apologies. Just want to make sure you're being completely forthcoming with the other site members.
No problem! Seven new pics of the passenger side rocker panel and front brake duct were added to my pics link:
http://www.myrup.org

This new pics are at the bottom. I think there was just some dirt of something at the car show. I went out and photographed these shots tonight (after a huge rain storm last night) and there doesn't appear to be any more of the dirt/road grime on there.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I couldn't get the link to work, could you please send me some pics!

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Beautiful car you have there. :thumb:

I think Speedway White will become even more desirable down the road as very few were produced in that color.

Pat

1 - 15 of 15 Posts