Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As the title says, I'm going to sell my 2002 Blk/Blk Z06. The car has 17800 miles on it and is in excellent condition. It's basically stock with the only real mod being the B&M Ripper and handle. The car has been lowered 1" as well.

I just purchased a new set of Michelin Pilot Sports for the car this week, literally less than 50 miles on them. The car has also been detailed in the last 2 weeks, so it's all ready for someone to get in and drive!

Pictures can been seen at:

2002 Z06 Pics

Price: $32,500 (not looking for any trades)

Please PM or email me with any questions, and I'll be glad to try and answer them.

Thanx!

·
Registered
31 Posts
wow i cant beleive no has had picked this car up. awesome price bro...stay firm and someone will buy it. i think your asking a pretty fair price for this car.

i thought people posted that the z06 will hold it value. looks like it a pain just trying to get 32+k for a clean low mile 02

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx... I'm a bit surprised also. Lots of tire kickers, lots of lowball offers. No one that's really seemed serious yet though. That's ok, it will sell.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Have you tried your local papers? Hard to believe you have not had someone offer an acceptable amt so far.

ttt for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not the paper, but the autotrader and trader online... Perhaps I'll try the paper this weekend, but I know I don't search there when I'm searching for a car like this. Maybe I'm the odd one?

Thanx for the advice though!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts