Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell my 02 Z06 15k miles on the odometer. The car has been garaged kept its whole life. The Car is in perfect shape. This car has been waxed and cleaned about 1 time a week. The car has the following mods:

Dynatech long tubes, x-pipe, high flow converters,

B&B bullit exhaust quad tipped,

Clear european tail lights,

lowered 2",

comp cam 228/232 .579 lift, titanium retainers, 918 springs, comp pushrods,

ported lS6 oil pump,

ported trottle body,

vararam intake,

In dash Pioneeer DVD navigation with GPS, POLK audio door speaker,

18X10.5 inch machined face z06 wheels brand new with new BFG KDA tires less than 2 weeks old as are the wheels,

5% window tint lifetime warrenty,

ecklers partrtion with corvette flags stiched in,

14" baer roters in back and 13" baer in front with hawk pads .

Powermaster mini high torq starter

The car dynoed 421RWHP with the current mods. There is somewhere around 12,000 worth of stuff on it.The interior is in perfect shape. Its all black leather inside. I'm asking 33,000 for the car. Which is a fair asking price to me with the current mods. Here is a couple of pics I will send more upon request. Thanks :cheers:

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have been watching this car for the last couple weeks. cant beleive it hasnt sold yet. what a awesome deal for somone looking for a tastfully modded 02

·
Registered
162 Posts
don't mean to hijack, but where did u buy those wheels? Or where did u have that done?

luck buyer......

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I actually bought them form a guy off Ls1tech. He bought them for his camaro and never put them on so I'm not sure where you get them. But there awsome looking. Nobody has them yet so there still rare to see on a car. Thanks Matt

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1-bad-z06 said:
damn, you gave that thing away!!!
Yeah but a great guy ended up buying it. Someone that will drive it like a corvette should be driven WOT all the time and smokin some tires. I loved the way he test drove it. Got in it and banged three gears and wanted the car. Thats easy. Also thanks everyone for your intrest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts