Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silver 2002 Z06 Corvette with red & carbon fiber stock interior. never abused or modified. all stock titanium exhaust and magnesium wheels. 7000 miles, clean car. must sell. asking $37,700 obo. Im not a car dealer. call me!!
Jeff cell#334-333-6818, in Alabama

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Z06's do not come from the Factory with magnesium wheels. :eek:: Good luck on your sale

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Yep, they may look like magnesium wheels, but they are spun cast aluminum made by Speedline.

Older Corvettes did have a magnesium wheel option, but that was a long time ago.

Good luck with the sale ;)

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I got an unsolicited offer (which I turned down) on my stock - except for a high end aftermarket audio system with XM radio - '02 Silver just like yours. The offer was for $35k. Mine has a little over 9k miles, so I would say you're definitely in the ball park.

Next year's new model Z06 is looking mighty tempting, so I believe a lot of over 3 year old Zs will be going up on the blocks. I think you are making a wise decision, if that is your objective; to sell your '02 approximately 6 mos. before the new ones come out and EVERYBODY wants one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts