Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start off by saying that I do NOT want to seel this car. I have owned over 5 cars in the past few years and this car blows everything else away (but all y'all already knew that anyways! ;) ). The reason that I am listing my baby for sale is that I want to buy a house and my financial advisor says that I can't have both the Vette and the house that I want. So, I am listing the Vette for sale-if I can sell it, then I will buy the house. If I cannot sell the Vette in a reasonable amount of time, then I guess that I will just have to keep it and push back the house for a while, ahh, poor me :D .

Anyways, on the car. It is a 2003 Black with black interior. Currently, it has a little under 21k miles, however it is my daily driver and will accumulate more as time goes by. To start, the paint on this car is near perfect. I just had a new bumper cover put on because I received a nasty rock chip from a dump truck who pulled out in front of me-I could have repaired thebumper, but wanted it done the right way and so had a new bumper cover put on. I wash the car at least once a week and wax it at leastonce a month. She jus received her annual buffing and is amazingly shiny!
To complement the shiny paint, I have chrome stock wheels. All of the wheels are completley clean and have not a curb mark on them, remember, I am a freak when it comes to my car.
The interior is likewise in excellent shape. The driver's seat shows a little wear while the passenger seat show hardly any wear at all. The carpet is clean and free of any stains.

That should give you an idea on the car. Here are some of the extra's that she has/will come with:

-Borla Quad Stingers put on at 9055 miles.
-Hurst short shifter.
-Z06 embosed shift knob (the one that is designed to look like a piston)
-Colgan full bra (it is designed to look like carbon fiber and doesn't look all that bad)
-Coverbond all-season cover

Now, for the most important part, price. Like I said, I do not want to sll her and am in no hurry, so I would like to get about $37k obo. I am in Austin, TX and am always happy to show off the car. PM or e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A couple of things that I forgot to mention. The bra has only been used when one drives with the friends. I have never kept the bra on for more than 24 hrs.

Secondly, I am the second owner of this car. I bought it with 9055 miles and have enjoyed every single mile of it.

Here are some pics of the beast, I will get close ups this weekend when she gets her weekly bath.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sanford said:
Pretty.....:coo:
Thanks, I absolutley love it.

Anyways, it continues to rain here-which is a good thing beacuse we need rain, but it also means that I have not had the chance to get it all pretty to take some more pics.

Some updates:
I am having Clear-bra put on today on the bumper, headlights, and mirrors.
I lowered the car on stock bolts this weekend. I did NOT cut any bushings, so should the new owner want to raise her back up, all you need to do is turn a wrench.

Anyways, if you are interested in seeing the car, I will be in Dallas this weekend. PM or -email me for my contact info!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I forgot to mention that the car will have practically brand new Yokohama AVS Sports on them. In getting the new tires, I have also bought new 18" wheels for the front-same Z06 style chrome.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Monday morning bump!

Also, the original fronts will be included as well as the original F1SC tires with a little bit of tread of left on them!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I keep on thinking of things that I have not mentioned!!

I also have an extra radio trim piece and bracket that can be included in the sale. I was going to mold in a screen for a carputer set-up, but never got around to it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, I am a moron and forgot to mention that she has 3.73 gears. My friend was reading over the add last night and said, "Um, don't you think that you are forgetting something?" :crazy:

Anyways, I am detailing her this weekend, so I will get some updated pics with the larger wheels and new tires.

At this point, I am open to any reasonable offer. PM or e-mail me at [email protected] . I am about to sign on a house and would like to free up some cash.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Speedratchet said:
Thanks, I LOVE it!!

It looks like I will have to re-organize some finances and find a way to keep it though, as the only offer that I got was for $29k :eek: I would like to sell her, but come on, talk about kicking someone in the balls.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts