Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new C6 is being shipped down from Kerbeck so my beloved Z06 has to go...
2003, Electron Blue, Black Int., 10600 miles, Front tires 60%, Rear Tires New, all stock. Always maintained at GM dealer and never abused. Never even had a warranty problem. Includes aftermarket Garmin Nav System and has XM radio installed. Vehicle is in Cape Coral, FL. Can send serious buyers pictures of whatever you want. Car is like new. Will ship nationwide at buyers expense but prefer local sale. $38,500.

jblessin (at) att.net

·
Registered
21 Posts
Man, where were you a month ago. I live in Cape Coral and just got an 02 QS Z06 with 8,000 miles on her a few weeks ago. Hell I probably have seen your car a dozen times or so. Man that sucks. I was looking hard for an 03' EB Z06. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cape Coral Z06

Hi Vettin,
You probably have seen me if you're in the Cape. My tag is the same as my name here "DarkSky". You may have also seen my other ride around town...a silver Lamborghini Diablo SV. I love the Z06, one hell of a car for the $$ but I am getting a sore clutch foot from always driving cars with a stick. So I just bought a Magnetic Red automatic C6 as my daily driver. Give me a beep if you see me, I'll keep an eye out for you. If you talk to anyone looking for a Z06 let me know, I will probably get rid of it in the next 2 or 3 weeks no matter what.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey Ill drive the sillver lamb if your clutch foots gets tired. Ill be your shouffer. hehe.

Good luck with the sale. Have any pics of the aftermarket nav system? Sounds like a good addon. TTT for ya.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I dont know, I just got her. It just turned over 10,000 miles. All options along with loyds mats, underhood mat, trunk lid mat, shorty antenna, aluminum gas and dead pedal, and corvette decals in black for front and rear and exhaust plate. All mats have the Z06 405 hp logo on them. I would have to get around $37,000 for her. I mean thats what I have in it now with tax, tag title and mods. :z:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Wish I had the money. Hey Darksky I'm from Ft. Myers and have seen you before, even messed with you once on my way to the Cape Hooters. NBM 01 Z-28 w/ chrome ZO6 wheels, pretty loud. Anyway good luck on the sale. I'd take it off your hands if I could afford it.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
TTT for ya on a nice 03 EB :cool:

Jack

1 - 11 of 11 Posts