Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my stock 03' Z06 clutch with 7,000 miles and about 80% (4mm) life left. I changed to a twin disc Exedy when I added the magnacharger. The following are included:

clutch
flywheel
pressure plate
throw out bearing
new pilot bearing
flywheel bolts

The total price is $100 plus shipping.

David

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
50 lbs.... but a sale is currently pending.

Thanks,
David

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Would you mind saying what kind of use the clutch has had to date?
I have an '03, stock, with 7300 miles, 5 1/4 passes, several DE's and a couple of track sessions...and might get some idea of my life expectance. :ity:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I know you were asking the seller, but I'll tell you I had mine for 20k miles with over 20 1/4 passes on Drs, many many burnouts, fishtails, donuts ect and I dont feel any slip at all, I did glaze it once at about 12k miles when I was showing how good my clutch grabbed, I put it in 6th and popped the clutch and I guess that time it didnt grab, I thought it was done but 20k miles and going strong :thumb:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mostly a weekend car with only about 8 trip down the drag strip, the launches were at about 2500 rpms on street tires. But the clutch showed very little wear in my opinion, the supercharger probably caused most of the wear or the clutch before I switched to the Exedy. I would plan on getting at least 20,000 miles out of a stock setup.

David

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Clutch is sold

1 - 7 of 7 Posts