·
Registered
1,112 Posts
pics? Interior color?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try to get some pictures and post them. There's not too much to see, since it looks exactly like it the day I bought it, i.e., like every other Machine Silver Z06.

The interior is black. To the best of my knowledge, black is the only color interior available with Machine Silver.

It truly is a generic Z06. I suspect it is even optioned like most ZO6s (Memory Package, Electrochromic Inside/Outside Mirrors, Body Side Moldings). MSRP on the window sticker: $52,870.

It wish there was something unique about it that helped it stand out from the crowd, but it is simply a plain old run-of-the-mill '04 Machine Silver Z06.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Z49 Z06 said:
Good luck on your sale....

BTW... Mod red interior was an option for the for MS in 04'.

Z49
Interesting.....I learn something new everyday. A little research shows that 12% of 2004 Z06s had the Mod Red interior. I even found a web site of some guy that has a Machine Silver Z06 with the Mod Red interior.

I just assumed that it was not available since Chevrolet's website did not list Mod Red as an available option on Machine Silver 2004 Z06s when I bought the car.

·
Registered
609 Posts
ForceInduction said:
Interesting.....I learn something new everyday. A little research shows that 12% of 2004 Z06s had the Mod Red interior. I even found a web site of some guy that has a Machine Silver Z06 with the Mod Red interior.

I just assumed that it was not available since Chevrolet's website did not list Mod Red as an available option on Machine Silver 2004 Z06s when I bought the car.
I was at Frank Perra in Dallas when I got my Z06 and they had 2x MS Z06's there. One had Mod Red and one had black interior. I was on the fence about what interior to go with until I got a better price at a different dealership. I ended up getting MS with black interior. Either I think are great looking ! But I agree the Mod red interior would be more rare.

Good luck on your sale !

MS is the fastest color anyways.... Everyone knows that... :jammin:

Z49

1 - 11 of 11 Posts