Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all!
Unfortunately Im getting ready to put my corvette up for sale :( and I figured that I would offer it up here first. The details are as follows:
2004 Machine Silver Z06
* Vararam Intake
* Borla Stinger Exhaust
* Custom Dyno Tuned 377RWH, 371RWT
* Hurst Shifter
* CAGS First to Fourth shift eliminator
* Custom fiberglass stereo system (http://z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73648&page=1&pp=15)
* Aluminum Gage Bezzles
* Custom fire extinguisher bracket w/extinguisher at the base of the passenger side seat
* Rear Fasca painted black around brake vents
* Custom blue LED's in the door handles and dash
* 20K miles
* New F1 Tires

Anyone interested please email me or pm for more details.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Long story short... I had a job that paid really well, the only draw back was that I was traveling 24-7, 10.5 months of the year. After doing this for several years I am getting tired of the job, traveling, missing out on life at home so I am taking a new job with less pay... making my life simple again. My plan is to sell the vette and go with my initial desire coming out of college which was to put a project car in the garage that I can tinker on in my spare time. There are no mechanical problems with the car. There is a 1" crack on the rear facia where I was hit and run. Its almost not noticable to plain view. I wasnt able to fix the crack due to my intense travel... Everything else is in great shape. I am willing to negotiate the price... I am hoping for 41K, that or for someone to take control of the payments.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts