Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to reduce.....Magazines that is :) I have a combination of Corvette Fever,Vette & Keepin' Track of Vettes dating from 1990 to 2000. These are loaded with Tech articles and 'how-to's'. Taking any offer serious.
Zman

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bidding.............

Guys,
Figured it up...If one was to go buy these at the stores,you would have over $650 invested! Granted,they aren't new,but good as new!! Any more bidders?

Z06 2002......Saturday morning when I get in from my travels,if your bid is still good.........I will ready these for shipping. I have them sorted and tied by "Year"...

Thanks!
David..aka zman

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
z06 2002

Z06_2002 said:

I bid $100.00 and I will pay the shipping.
If you are still interested in the collection,let me know...Total weight of these magazines are approximately 78#.......
Zman:z:

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Hello,

SOLD! I will send a Money Order and a UPS call tag first thing Monday morning, I will just need your address and name, how many boxes will I need to send a call tag for?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Z06_2002 said:
Hello,

SOLD! I will send a Money Order and a UPS call tag first thing Monday morning, I will just need your address and name, how many boxes will I need to send a call tag for?
Z06 2002-I have them sorted in years and tied,they are in 2 boxes. Each box is approximately 2'L x 1'H x & 1-1/2'W. Good to read UPS will be bringing the shipping boxes,as the 2 I have them in,are simply of the storage type. Advise me of your Email address and I will get all the info to you. Or get me at this email address [email protected]

Thanks!
Zman

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Don't forget the proverbial "check is in the mail" :lol: I will be sure to send it tomorrow. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Z06_2002 said:
Don't forget the proverbial "check is in the mail" :lol: I will be sure to send it tomorrow. Thanks again.
Thanks Don....No hurry on this end!! Have a nice week out there in Sunny Nevada!! Here? My signature will tell it allllllll!!! Brrrrrr....
ZMan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts