Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car now has a fully built short-block with forged pistons, rods, crank, the works. Passed smog in California last year. Just got married last year and must have a vehicle with 4 seats. I've been trying not to sell my baby, but she must go...

Too much to mention here, just check out the details on the webpage at:

http://www.dozer.com/z06

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
That cars amazing! Sell the tires and wheels and buy a 4 door beater....

Anyone who gets that car is one lucky SOB!

·
Registered
412 Posts
The air/fuel is nearly balls-on perfect! :cheers:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, IMHO whomever gets it will be very very lucky as I've got quite a bit invested in the car.

I actually purchased a Lexus SC430 about a year ago and started modifying it pretty quickly, Tein CS coil-over suspenion with EDFC electronic controller, Daizen sway bars, Maya TS 19" wheels with the best tires I can get, might even supercharge it or twin turbo it, not sure.

But I've been hanging on to the Z06 not making any real effort to sell it, but it really must go. I'm spending too much on insurance and everything to keep over $100k worth of vehicles in the garage.

I still have my Yamaha R1 for wicked fun, and we also have a V6 accord, but I'm afraid it's time for the Z06 to go.

What's nice about the SC430 is that it's got a mini back seat that's more than enough to hold 2 baby seats which should keep me rollin' in a 2 door for another couple years. <GRIN>

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm tempted to drive down to San Fran and take you up on the joyride, It be worth the 8 hour drive!

That is an awe inspiring car.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Nice car and smog legal too :yeadog: :yeadog: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Nice!

Bring it to the meet this weekend. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Depends on when and where. Friday night is pretty booked, going to go see the movie 'Black' (awesome flick). Saturday is dedicated to car shopping with a friend, Sunday is open. ;)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
:( Meet is saturday morning in Los Gatos, then driving to hayward.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sure, come on down! =)

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Sorry to hear that you need to sell your ride. I'm sure its been a real pleasure having it. Good luck with your sale.

Zrod

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Nice car. Good luck finding a good owner.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Dozer, I actually remember this car being for sale a while ago. I see that you have since upgraded the motor..........did the original one let go?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep, it was getting a bit of blowby and I didn't feel right selling it with a motor that might not hold. It also didn't have cats on it, wouldn't pass smog, etc...

(Read: I used it as an excuse to keep it another year. <GRIN>)

·
Registered
638 Posts
Dozer42 said:
Yes, IMHO whomever gets it will be very very lucky as I've got quite a bit invested in the car.

I actually purchased a Lexus SC430 about a year ago and started modifying it pretty quickly, Tein CS coil-over suspenion with EDFC electronic controller, Daizen sway bars, Maya TS 19" wheels with the best tires I can get, might even supercharge it or twin turbo it, not sure.

But I've been hanging on to the Z06 not making any real effort to sell it, but it really must go. I'm spending too much on insurance and everything to keep over $100k worth of vehicles in the garage.

I still have my Yamaha R1 for wicked fun, and we also have a V6 accord, but I'm afraid it's time for the Z06 to go.

What's nice about the SC430 is that it's got a mini back seat that's more than enough to hold 2 baby seats which should keep me rollin' in a 2 door for another couple years. <GRIN>

I bet you're gonna turbocharge that SC430. Do you happen to be a member of ClubLexus?

I own a 2002 IS300 (cheapest of the Lex line lol), had a PLP Vortech SC that was never installed. I ended up selling the Supercharger after getting the Z. I have been thinking about trading in the IS for a SC430, how do u like the SC430?

Lastly, good luck on your sale.

TTT^

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey Dozer,

Good luck on the sale of the car. For anyone who wants to upgrade their Z06, this is a custom safe built Z06 ready to go.

Ive never met you before but from your posts here is sounds like you are a standup guy, and best of luck to you. Heres a TTT for an awesome ride. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts