Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD**

I am selling this C5 A&A P1SC kit to make room for a new turbo setup. I bought the kit new from A&A in 12/04 and had it installed in 2/05. The kit has been on the car for 3000 miles and performed flawlessly. The SC oil has been changed once at 500 miles. On my stock ’04 Z06 we had to detune the car to keep the output to 520 rwhp (as installed the kit was putting down 560+ rwhp). This sale includes all the A&A kit components (refer to the A&A website for components/instructions-except the crank pin supplies) plus some extras:

KB Boost-a-Pump (never installed $250 value))
Vortech Race Bypass Valve ($325 value)

$4500 shipped (If local sale I will include the lower radiator support cut and extended/modified air deflector/cut upper radiator support- I’m just not willing to pay to pack and ship these items). I will be removing this kit from my car in the third week of September.

Thanks, Ken Gutierrez
[email protected]

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Who'd you use to install it? How much should an installation cost? How far are you from Milford ct?

I have a 224/224 .563 114lsa cam and was wondering if it would be compatible? I need to change the valve springs in the next few thousand miles.

Does your supercharger throw belts? (I'm sure it doesn't but I thought I'd ask)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JBsZ06 said:
Who'd you use to install it? How much should an installation cost? How far are you from Milford ct?

I have a 224/224 .563 114lsa cam and was wondering if it would be compatible? I need to change the valve springs in the next few thousand miles.

Does your supercharger throw belts? (I'm sure it doesn't but I thought I'd ask)
I have had all of my work/tuning done at East Side Performance in Wallingford, CT. They do a great job! Professional installation will probably run around $1200 but if money is tight I've been told it's not too hard to do yourself. The worst part is pinning the crank (you have to remove the steering rack to get access to the crank bolt). I'm about an hour north of Milford.

To be honest with you, I'm no expert on SC cams. I think the most important factor is to minimize overlap. 114 LSA should be fine but larger separation angles are even better. Also, split duration cams (with shorter intake than exhaust) are usually recommended. I've still got my stock '04 LS6 cam in place and it works great with the SC.

I haven't had any problems with belt slip or damage with this kit (Andy's bracket is far superior to the ATI bracket). Installation is also very important, though. You have to make sure the belt path is aligned carefully.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if you want the contact information for East Side Performance.

-Ken

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh well, some of my labor day weekend plans fell through so I decided go ahead and remove the kit yesterday. It is all out of the car ready to be cleaned up and packaged. The engine bay sure looks empty now :cry: .

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, Mr.B! I've got two very serious shoppers right now. Both of them are local/pick-up people. I prefer this because they can see/inspect what they are getting before they buy and I get payment in hand...no mis-understandings. I hope things are well with you :cheers: .

·
Registered
19 Posts
mrb00formula said:
I can vouch for Ken G., he's good people and gave me a great deal on a trailer. You can deal with him with confidence!

:ity:
Was it a sinlge or double-wide?? :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Is your charger still available? Im located in Long Island N.Y. Let me know.. [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts