Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
aFe Pfadt Black Series Johnny O’Connell Coilovers for 1997-2013 Corvette (C5/C6)
Part Number: 430-401003-J
Retail Price; $3385.20 (MSRP: $4030.00)
Offered for sale at $2400 obo

These coilovers were purchased, installed on a C5 during race prep and driven approximately 2 miles to verify alignment settings. They have never been used on track or street. A opportunity for sponsorship and contingency money caused a change in direction and therefore required their removal prior to the 2020 season. As a result they are offered for sale in as-new condition.
$2400 obo. PM me for fastest response.

Designed as a complete solution, the Johnny O’Connell Black Series coilovers will allow you to remove the transverse leaf springs and OE shocks on your Corvette yielding a true independent suspension, which eliminates the “crosstalk” and harsh ride that the OEM suspension is known for.
Ride Height Adjustable/Dampening Adjustable for Rebound and Compression
Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum Bodies for Lightweight and Strength
Mono-Tube Construction Utilizes an Internal Floating Piston for More Predictable, Consistent Handling
BOA (Ball on Axis) Upper Mount System's Completely Sealed Mono-Ball Design Makes for a Better Ride and Quiet Operation
Packed with features, the coilovers are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum, and hard anodized for strength and durability.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can you ship it to Europe? I will cover the shipping expenses. I'm living in France and it's really hard to find such nice quality parts here. Recently I really regret to buy villa in Cannes. It was way more easier to find good parts in the US.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My apologies. They were sold late last week and I removed the posting everywhere but I forgot it was listed here too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts