1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
IVO, did your B&B Bullet muffler set come in 3". My KOOKS off road pipe necks down to run standard exhaust.

D.J.

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OneQuickCoupe said:
IVO, did your B&B Bullet muffler set come in 3". My KOOKS off road pipe necks down to run standard exhaust.

D.J.
Its 3" All the way back to the rear flange (No Cats) where it does neck down for the 2 1/2" Exhaust.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
IVOZ06 said:
Its 3" All the way back to the rear flange (No Cats) where it does neck down for the 2 1/2" Exhaust.
Thanks for the reply. How do you like your new system? Would you consider it loud now or about right. Is it louder now than it was with the Borla muffs? Any input you would have would be helpful.

Thanks in advance, D.J.

I'm looking for mufflers for the same set up you have. I have the off road pipe as well.

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OneQuickCoupe said:
Thanks for the reply. How do you like your new system? Would you consider it loud now or about right. Is it louder now than it was with the Borla muffs? Any input you would have would be helpful.

Thanks in advance, D.J.

I'm looking for mufflers for the same set up you have. I have the off road pipe as well.
I do not have the B&B's for this Z yet but I have a set on my other one. Yes louder. AWESOME SOUND!!!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've been looking into getting the Borla Stingers. How does the Borla XR1 compare to Stingers in look, sound(quieter or louder) and overall?
I maybe interested... Thanks

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zmydust said:
I've been looking into getting the Borla Stingers. How does the Borla XR1 compare to Stingers in look, sound(quieter or louder) and overall?
I maybe interested... Thanks
Sorry, I am not familiar with the Stinger.

It appears that the Stinger is similar to the Bullet, so it would be louder than the XR1.

The XR1 Tail Pipes are the straight through pipes sold separately for around $350.

You can throw the tail pipes on first and run no mufflers for a while then when your hearing comes back you can install the rest :rofl:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Added some pics for your viewing pleasure.

(if you are into that :roll: )

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Inventory Reduction Sale

MUST SELL!!!! :yeadog:

Lowest Prices of the Century!!!! :rofl:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Baby needs a new pair of shoes!!!

Must sell!!!

Make (Reasonable) offer.

Thank You for watching, hope you enjoyed the show.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts