Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

I have a pair of brand new Michelin Pilot Sport Tires 335/30/18. They have stickers on them. I just bought them but realized I dont need them anytime soon and I can really use the money for other mods :) These DO NOT require tubbing and would fit perfectly on a 11.5" or 12" wheel. I will cosider all reasonable offers. PM or email me your offers. I have quite a few references if you need them.

I can take pictures of the tires and email them or post them here. Let me know if you need them :cheers:

·
Registered
87 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
To mount 335/30/18's on a C5 without tubbing will require an offset that will make the tire stick outside the fender buy at least 1/2 inch. :cheers:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Norman you can call me right now to discuss or I can pm you. Its 9:15pm. I know of 2 wheels these tires will fit.
Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
i have these exact tires on my z06stock wheels... they fit well
but stick out past the wheel well about 1/4in maybe a little less.... if you need a picture of what it looks like from behind i'll post it.

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
luv4vettes said:
but stick out past the wheel well about 1/4in maybe a little less.... if you need a picture of what it looks like from behind i'll post it.
Please post them or send them to me at [email protected]

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Norm, That tire size requires a rim size of at least 12" wide. Don't cut corners to save a buck, be safe and do it right.

Glad I bought a bunch of this size last year when tire rack had them for $167.00 each, now they are $361.00

Also, the offset you need is known by wheel mfg as the mallett offset or LPE offset, for both front and rear.

Joe

luv4vettes said:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
GNX Guy said:
Norm, That tire size requires a rim size of at least 12" wide. Don't cut corners to save a buck, be safe and do it right.

Glad I bought a bunch of this size last year when tire rack had them for $167.00 each, now they are $361.00

Also, the offset you need is known by wheel mfg as the mallett offset or LPE offset, for both front and rear.

Joe
You've got pm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts