Set of 2001 Z06 OEM wheels
-Good condition, some very light rash on the lips
-no tires included
-pics: link
-SOLD

Two sets of new AFS ZR1 Replics wheels
-two 17x11 50mm offset in each set
-two 17x9.5 56mm offset in each set
-silver finish, including lip (no polished lips)
-$650 obo plus shipping per set

Harness setup
-like new, bought last year, used for a few track events
-Brey Krause harness bar and lap belt mounts
-two complete Simpson 5 point camlock harnesses
-also have a BK fire extinguisher mount I'll throw in if offer is good
-SOLD

Corbeau driver's seat bracket
-like new, only used briefly on the street
-$75 plus shipping

Tire pressure sensors
-set of four
-they work on 2001 Corvettes, not sure about other years
-$125 plus shipping

Everything is stored at my father's shop in Verona, VA. I live in Fairfax, VA for work, and travel back to Verona most weekends. Therefore, I will only be able to package and ship on weekends.

Also, I have a working ZF6 transmission and C4 vert hardtop if you happen to know anyone with a C4 that might be looking for these items. Need to clean ALL my stuff out of the storage racks in my father's shop :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just sent you a pm about the harness setup. I can pick it up as I work in Mclean, VA. You can email me at:

rob @ thegrahams.us (email has no spaces)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, there have been a few people that were going to buy the CCW wheels, and I've talked all of them out of it. I want to make sure that any buyer knows what they are getting.

I already posted the size and offset, but I'll explain a little more here. All four of the wheels are 17x11 with 48mm offset. This is similar to the ZR1 wheels that have what is known as the Grandsport Offset, which is 50mm. So, these CCW wheels have 2mm less offset, and will therefore sit 2mm farther out relative to that. What this means is that the rear tires will stick out very slightly past the fender (depending somewhat on tire size) and the front tires will stick out quite a bit. I don't know exactly how much, but I'd guess one inch.

There are people running the 17x11 50mm offset wheels on C5's, front and rear, on the track. But, there is potential for the front tires to rub the fender lips. I cannot make any guarantees that they won't.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts