Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i got me a set of 505a's and got no need for these any more :) so make me a good offer and they are yours.

I am going to put these on ebay if i dont get a good responce from here in a week or so.

Here are some pics they are not clean but they have no curb rash they are tripple chromed i bought them from Corvettes of houston and paid 1300 for these rims about 2 years ago. They are stock Z06 sizes 17x9.5 front and 18x10.5 rear
Tire size is 275/35/17 and 295/30/18

Asking $1200.00 shipped

Rear Tires

Front tires

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
1200sounds like a decent price..

here is a bump for you..
shipping will be quite a few bux

·
Registered
176 Posts
2002Z06Yellow said:
Next time someone like you comes along something i want to sell i will have you send the check and post a video of me tearing it apart.

1200 FAIR PRICE!

Calm down killer. I think he might have wanted to pay $600 for a set (2 wheels and 2 tires) but im not sure.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FirstGear said:
How far from Alexandria Va are you? My dad lives there and we might be able to make some kind of deal....let me know....
alexandria is about 30-40 min drive. if you want to come pick them up tht is fine but only if i i get paid in cash or cashiers check :) i have been burned befire :(

shipping was going to be around 100 for all four so i will deduct that amount for you if you pick them up. $1100.00

·
Registered
13 Posts
I"m in Fredericksburg and interested, so hit me offline at [email protected]!

Shipping would be a non-issue since I'd pick them up... Lets talk price...

MIke :jammin:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wheels and tires still available

I am interested in the Wheels and tires. Where at exactly are you from, just curious if I could pickup the wheels. I'll give you 1050 for the combo in cash. Please call me at 440-476-9282, or by email address at [email protected]. I can be reached by phone anytime after 11:00am until 3:00am. I am VERY INTERESTED IN THIS COMBO AND HAVE CASH READY TO GO.

Thank you,
Shawn

1 - 20 of 23 Posts