Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have three OEM tires for sale: two 265/40-17 (front Z06), and one 295/35-18 (rear Z06). All have tread depth of approximately 7/32nds to approximately 6/32nds (which I think reflects the negative camber of the Z06's suspension setup)( for reference brand new tires are 8/32nds, so there is two thirds+ life left in the tires). No patches, plugs, burnouts, or flat spots. Asking $500 plus shipping. Checks, money orders, etc. will have to clear before I ship. Thanks.

Edit note (8/24): Fronts are sold; rear is still available. Asking $175 plus shipping

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Hi I am interested about the fronts...
Can you send me the pictures and the shipping quote to 91208..My email is [email protected]..
Thanks John...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
John,
Assuming I read their charts correctly, it looks like FedEx would be cheaper than UPS. Using a shipping weight of 60 lbs, looks like it would be around $35. I'll take some pics tomorrow; not much to see as they're just tires, but I understand you want to attempt to verify condition, etc.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
You've got mail :guiness:

·
Registered
420 Posts
You have mail!

·
Registered
853 Posts
I have a similar tire i picked up for 100..will pay same...If you are interested please let me know..

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
:thumb: Thanks Wayne the tires just arrived in excellent shape with just like advertised condition 7/32 in the center,no patches or plugs :thumb: :thumb: If I didn't have two rears as a back up I would have definitely got the rear one also :thumb:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
white99,
I still have the ONE rear tire available, if you are interested (the other one suffered a surface cut in the sidewall, and while I ran on it for awhile, and it held air just fine, without doing ???????? to it I don't know how safe it is). The remaining tire is ever so close to new, for less than two thirds the cost of new!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts