Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hello,

because of the variety of circumstances i sold my car and these parts are now for sale. They have to go, so i tried to price them accordantly. Please, make your offers, but keep it real. Thanks.

Got a few parts for sale:
FLP Long tube headers kit - used, but looks new, make awesome power, and tuck way better under the car than LGM headers. You can have them in off-road version of street legal version with cats, see pics below.

I paid $1700 for them, i will do 1000 shipped to you or can arrange a meet for locals.

Video Camera bar and mount bar - used
That's what i have,

** Non-supporting vendor link **

Works like a charm, no shutter, no vibration, perfect positioning and great adjustability, works with any type of camera. See pics of already assembled camera mount and bar. Takes about 15 mins to put it on or take it out.
I paid 220++. Yours for $125+shipping.

Frozen Rotors+Carbotech Pads - Brand New, never opened.
Frozen Rotors are Cryo-Treated rotors - Fronts only - they trully do last at least 3 times longer than regular rotors. This was my second set and i had my first set for 6 Driver events and lotsa (close to 8K miles) street miles and they still were in top notch condition, no cracks, not even hair cracks - awesome!

** Non-supporting Vendor link **

Carbotech Pads - XP8 Rear set and XP10 Front Set - Brand New, never opened. They are awesome at the track! They are a little dusty but they do work on the street as well!

** Non-supporting vendor link **

So, rotors+pads, i paid close to $600 shipped to me - i will do 350+shipping!

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84184

·
Registered
412 Posts
I will take the brakes; you have a PM.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
I'll take the bar/mount, I sent you a PM on the other forum :cheers:
Mike

·
Registered