·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
331 Posts
you have mail,
i forgot to ask in my mail to you about the original wheels and tires. are you using the original tires on the hre's? you do have the original wheels too? are they mounted ,balanced and ready to put back on the car? thanks again, Dan

·
Registered
198 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of HRE's are those (model, size...etc.), and how much were they??
BTW... that is one sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet looking Z!! You must be getting something really nice to be getting rid of that.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
VETROC said:
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of HRE's are those (model, size...etc.), and how much were they??
BTW... that is one sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet looking Z!! You must be getting something really nice to be getting rid of that.
VETROC,
Thanks for the compliment...
They are HRE 547's, 19x8.5 & 20x10. Price? :eek:
The possible replacement is even sweeter(at least to me ;) )

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
878 Posts
GTB/ZR-1 said:

HRE 547's, 19x8.5 & 20x10
Sweet wheels... Question about your tire sizes. I've heard that changing the tire size can effect your traction control. Have you had any issues with the wheels? What size tires are you running on these. Thanks.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thx2.net said:

Sweet wheels... Question about your tire sizes. I've heard that changing the tire size can effect your traction control. Have you had any issues with the wheels? What size tires are you running on these. Thanks.
Well, the service traction control and active handling warnings do come on occasionally, but, the stagger between the front & rear tires is correct so the traction control does not kick on prematurely.
Sizes are 245/35-19 & 285/30-20

1 - 7 of 7 Posts