Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
I have decided to sell the C6.

Asking Price: $48500 obo

I am not going to list the money I have spent on modifactions of this car, most of you roughly know how much most of these parts are, that being said.

For those of you that are not familiar with the car here is some information about it.

2005 Z51 Corvette C6
Miles: 8700
Rear Wheel Horsepower: 440 (520 est. Flywheel)
Rear Wheel Torque: 400 (475 est. Flywheel)

1/4: [email protected] (est. low 11's when stalled and equipped with slicks/skinnies)
*Video can be provided with the run*
*only tracked one time*

What the car is fully equipped with:
Every possible option but the Polished wheels

Exterior: Silver
Interior: Ebony
Transmission: Automatic

Modifactions done by MTI:

-Stage 2E heads
-R1 Camshaft 112 LSA
-3.42 Built rear-end
-ASP MTI UnderDrive pully
-Kooks 1 7/8 LT Headers
-Kooks 3" Catted X-pipe
-3" (Dumped) Exhaust
-3200 Vig Stall
-LS2 Edit (with unlimited upgraded patch software provided by MTI)
-Black Powdercoated C6 Wheels
-Lowered 2"

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84184

If you have any questions feel free to contact me, or post in this thread.

My Email is: [email protected]

Regards,
Garett

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I'd buy it from ya G, but you might change 'ur mind. :lol: :p

Anyways, good luck with the sell. It should go quick.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
G-

I wonder what you'll get next? :sneaky:

Good luck with the sale. Here's a bump for ya.

Alex

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Your not going to change your mind after someone makes ya an offer are ya Garrett? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Like that certain someone did and scammed you.

Garrett is one of the good guys.

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Here's another bump for ya G! Good luck with the sale Bro!
Do I see a C6 Z in the near future? That would be :cool:

Jim

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
ttt you go, best wishes

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Update:

I was working with a "guy" for the past month!

We talked everything over he was going to fly in the first time about 4 weeks ago from GA. to buy the car. I was like perfect, I zanio'ed it up and waited for him to get in. Will something came up and he couldnt make it. I said no problem I am no rush right now. He notifed me that He will be coming a week later after he gets a few things taken care of. Well a week went by and no word from him. Left messages on his phone/E-mail, etc. I finally get in contat with him and let him know that if at all possible can we do a Wire Transfer exchange. My brother was telling me about a ton of scams going on with Cashier Checks from out of state purchases. So I thought this would be the best bet, and if he was indeed interested in the car it shouldnt be a problem. So we talked that over and he said that would be ok... and he perfered that. So I said perfect, and told him its still in the garage waiting for you with a cover. He said ok, I will call you and let you know when I will be flying in and we can take care of business.

Days... passed

I tried calling him / E-mailing him. His phone was turned off and I never recieved an e-mail back from him.

Its been a week now.....

Still nothing.

Now I am not assuming anything. But I just find it odd that as soon as I mentioned Wire-Transfer he has YET to respond back to me.

So that being said I am thinking about slapping all my stock parts back on it and selling it stock and selling off mods seperate.

Unbelivable.

And I guess what pisses me off the most, is I have turned down at least 5 different people that were interested in this car for the past month and 1/2. I contacted all the people that were interested to see if they were indeed still interested. And they notifed me that they had either purchased another C6 or were waiting for the new C6 Z06 to come out.

Thats what I get for keeping my word I guess

Anyway I am sick of dealing with people.

Take care guys
G

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
I would tell people up front that I would sell it to the first one with the cash or hold it only for a person that has gave me a deposit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts