Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got the sport seats for my Z06 and made the switch with only 300 miles on the drivers seat. No miles on the passenger seat. These are in new condition. Any body want to buy them? I'm not sure what they are worth, but Ken at Vette Essentials said they would be worth $500 from an individual. More from him.

Contact Brad at:

H: 704-595-9800
W: 704-805-2302

Email me for photos: [email protected]

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Are the seat covers all Black or Mod Red ? :z:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are the stock black leather seat covers with the red Z06 logo embroidered on the head rests.

Thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The leather seat covers include the cushions in side and they slide over the seat frames as one. Very easy to do by ones self.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"To the top" of the thread list. Thanks for your post, it put my FS post at the top for more people to see. Otherwise the post gets missed when it is 5-7 pages back.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
That's a good price. Here's a bump for ya. If I was looking I'd buy them.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Cisitalia said:
I got the sport seats for my Z06 and made the switch with only 300 miles on the drivers seat. No miles on the passenger seat. These are in new condition. Any body want to buy them? I'm not sure what they are worth, but Ken at Vette Essentials said they would be worth $500 from an individual. More from him.

Contact Brad at:

H: 704-595-9800
W: 704-805-2302

Email me for photos: [email protected]
Sold! Big thanks to Cisitalia on a great deal on brand new seat covers and cushions! I just received these today and they are perfect.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am glad you liked them. I told you that you would be very happy. I hope the DIY install goes fine. It's not hard to do.

OBTW, I have some spare O2 sensors (dealer retail $66.68) for sale and some race brake pads. Raybestos ST41 fronts and ST43 rears that cost retail $467. I have some Carbotech XP9 fronts that cost retail $174. Make me an offer.

Thanks, Brad

1 - 14 of 14 Posts