Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
275 40 17 very good condition 6K miles on the front wheels. Asking 200 plus shipping obo.

305 45 18 no tread left but if someone could find some use for them id sell them for whatever

I also have a new MDS window switch. those sell for 90 Shipped. Yours for 60 shipped.

·
Registered
15 Posts
?

I'll give you 35 shipped for the baldies :coo:

I live in south Texas. Bundle 'em up together and ship them my way!

Zip is 78562.

I can paypal you the money ASAP!

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
as per CF the window switch is gone...no?

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
sure

·
Registered
128 Posts
Do you still have the front 2 tires? If so how many miles do you think is left on them? I am very interested. Also, how many miles did you get out of the Nitto Drag radial rears? I am thinking about buying this exact setup this week! Thanks!

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LKGRenegade22 said:
Do you still have the front 2 tires? If so how many miles do you think is left on them? I am very interested. Also, how many miles did you get out of the Nitto Drag radial rears? I am thinking about buying this exact setup this week! Thanks!
These are all subjective questions. I had bad expierence last time i was selling the tires when the buyer came back complaining about my esitimation.If you put these on the fronts i think you can easily go 6000 miles before running them out. Thats at least but in my opinion.

The rears lasted me around 8,000 miles in good condition, but i ran them for around 11,000 miles. As you can see they were pretty bald towards the end.

They are still avaiblbe and they are an excellent addition to any z06.

Let me know if you watn them.

Hassna

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Here's a bump for you. Good luck selling the rubber, Hassan.

Alex

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Sent you a pm.

:thumb:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts