Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
01577 NOS dry system. Kit is 4 weeks old, and the bottle with original fill is still half full. The kit works perfect, bottle is flawless (no scratches). Comes with 75, 85, and 100 jets. I am including the NOS bottle heater and NGK 6 spark plugs with 400 miles on them. I paid close to 800 dollars for everything new, and I'm asking $450.00 and I will pay shipping. If bottle is shipped I will have to empty remaining gas. This kit works on f-bodies, C5's, and C6's, and is a great kit because it will work with the stock tune.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Patriot,
(Dwayne??)

How are you. Nice car you have there.

E-mail me:

[email protected]

Questions (you can just put in your e-mail to me):

Was it installed on your car? (How Long)

Do you have ALL the parts that came with it?

What size Bottle (10 or 15#)?

Is it the new bottle that is deep blue? Like this:

Why selling?

Thanks and we can talk via e-mail

Gary :thumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
RedCoupeBandit said:
Patriot,
(Dwayne??)

How are you. Nice car you have there.

E-mail me:

[email protected]

Questions (you can just put in your e-mail to me):

Was it installed on your car? (How Long)

Do you have ALL the parts that came with it?

What size Bottle (10 or 15#)?

Is it the new bottle that is deep blue? Like this:

Why selling?

Thanks and we can talk via e-mail

Gary :thumb:
Patriot is not Dwayne its Jason a buddy of mine. His kit is still forsale and is flawless. You may have me confussed with him because I just sold the same kit 1 week ago on the corvette forum. Jasons e-mail is [email protected]. The kit was installed on his c6 by me just about 4 weeks ago. All the components will be there when shipped. I am very familiar with this kit and have done close to 10 installs of the 05177 kit, so nothing would be left out. It comes with a 15 lb bottle and it is the new style bottle which is a deep blue metallic. It looks sweet. The reason he is selling is he just had a baby 2 days ago and his wife decided to become a stay at home mom, so the car now has to go which breaks his heart. I will let Jason know to get in touch with you or you now have his e-mail address. This is a great deal for what you would be getting.

There is a link below showing you everything that you will get with the kit.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/504278/7

Dwayne

1 - 4 of 4 Posts