Corvette Z06 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have available a Stealth box that has never been used. It has a Dual voice coil 10" Phoenix Gold Octane R sub. This box and sub is brand new and should make a nice addition to your stereo system. Once this box is installed you can place your stock compartment cover over it and the sub box will be hidden from view. The Phoenix Gold sub is recessed in the box, therefore allowing a clean look. Asking $250 shipped. Here are some pics of the box and sub. I can take more if need be.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FS: Stealth Box w/ Polk EX10 sub!

I have available a Stealth box that is loaded with a Polk EX10 subwoofer. This would make a great addition to your existing stereo. This box sits flush in the rear center compartment and allows the use of the center compartment cover. The sub specs are:

Power Handling (watts continuous) 150watts

Power Handling (watts peak) 400watts

Asking $175 shipped in the lower 48!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FS: Stealth box with Dual subwoofers for your Z06!

I have a Stealth box that has two 10" Phoenix Gold Octane R subs mounted. This Stealth box and subs are brand new. I like to try different combinations and so I have this one for sale. This box is constructed from MDF, Liquid nails and then Brad nailed. This box is constructed very well, and adds a nice custom look to your C5 center compartment. This box sits flush in the center compartment. Most stealth boxes you see are single sub style, and don't give enough output as a double 10". If you are not familiar with the Phoenix Gold subs, do a search and you will see that they are great quality subs. Asking $300 shipped in the lower 48. Here are a couple pics in the Z06.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
how big of an amp do I need to push these two subs? I have an old kicker ZR360 sitting around that pushes about 600 watts according to its data sheet thats doin nothin in the box...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FS: Stealth subwoofer box with infinity sub!

I have a Stealth box that is loaded with a infinity 1020 sub. This box fits right down in the center compartment of your Z06 and adds that nice thump to your sound system. This box may also be used in the verts and coupes and will allow the use of your existing compartment cover ( for those who have one ). Asking $175 shipped in the lower 48.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This box comes prewired ready to plug and play in your car considering you have an amp. The sub is wired to the speaker terminal on the back of the box. This box is complete.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FS: Stealth box with dual infinity 1020's for your Z06!

I have a dual infinity 1020 Stealth box that will fit perfectly in the center compartment of the Z06. I am trying a different configuration, so I am parting with this one. Would like to get $235 shipped

·
Registered
57 Posts
newb question? are they 10s. how much do they weight? if they are working i'd like to get them. kvn

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, they are 10" and they are working. They weigh approximately 7lbs each. I just like to try different setups.

Thanks
-Jason

·
Registered
57 Posts
the price includes shipping correct. can you insure it. paypal?
does it bolt in or just sit in the compartment? thankx k

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, price includes shipping in the lower 48. I can insure it, as I usually do all my packages. I do take paypal @ [email protected] if you decide you want these. As for whether or not they bolt down or not, the box fits tightly, so there is no need in bolting it down.

Thanks
-Jason

·
Registered
57 Posts
sorry i have had computer problems. if you still have it i will take it. kvn

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
FS: C5 Stealth Subwoofer box w/12" MTX sub (Greenville, SC)!

I have a Stealth box that is made for the C5 carpeted in black with a new MTX RT12-04 sub. This would make a nice addition to your c5's stereo system whether it has the stock bose system or aftermarket system. This sub is capable of 200 watts continuous or 400 peak. This stealth box will allow the use of your existing compartment cover, therefore allowing a hidden look. Asking $219.99 shipped to your door, or $199.99 local pick up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
FS: C5 Corvette Stealth box with JL Audio 10w3v2d4!

I have available a Stealth box with a JL audio 10W3 sub. Both box and sub is brand new. This is one of my favorite boxes, but must let this one go in order to try new things. If you are looking for a great Stealth box, then this one is it. This sub is a dual 4 ohm voice coil sub and sounds awesome in this box. Again this sub is brand new and so is the Stealth box. This will come wired and ready to plug and play assuming you have an amp. Asking $324.99 shipped to your door or $299.99 local pickup in Greenville, SC. Here are some pics:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.