Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys i am selling the spare tire inflator kit that came off a 2004 coupe. I bought it for my 2002 Zo6 but when i sold it i kept the kit. Since my new daily driver has a spare tire i no longer need this. The kit has never once been used and it still in the plastic wrapping. Still has the bungee cord to hold it down. Dont be left on the side of the road!

$200 shipped.

You can pay by CC (ill charge the CC to my business) or you can send money order. Some members from corvette forum have done business with me and if you would like a reference let me know.

·
Registered
475 Posts
What do you guys benefit keeping something that belongs to the new owner of your 02. Send it to him and apologize.

Chas.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wlxx861 said:
What do you guys benefit keeping something that belongs to the new owner of your 02. Send it to him and apologize.

Chas.
F1_SS said:
Guys i am selling the spare tire inflator kit that came off a 2004 coupe. I bought it for my 2002 Zo6 but when i sold it i kept the kit.
I bought it with my money, its mine to do with as i choose. If i want ill burn it. I decided to sell it.

If you arent wanting to buy i would like you to stay out of my thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts