Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I've been interested in these. Is there a reason you're selling it? Did it cause some problems or didn't you notice any difference? Thanks, Bill

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sticknstring said:
I've been interested in these. Is there a reason you're selling it? Did it cause some problems or didn't you notice any difference? Thanks, Bill
This came on the car that I just bought and I do not need because I also bought a C5R427 to put in it and will go with a larger TB.

It basically takes the place of a ported TB.

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
defender said:
I had a thread on this awhile back. Concensus was that it didn't do jack.

Cheers
So if it does not do jack then a ported throttle body does not do jack either. Read what Vararam has to say before you pass judgement on someone elses thread.

I guess you know more than the manufacturer that has done extensive testing on the unit.

Link to product:
http://www.vararam.com/products03.html

Sorry if I seem harse but time and time again I see people sticking there nose where it does not belong.
People that have no intention on buying the part, vehicle or whatever is being sold, should not post. PERIOD!

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
IVOZ06 said:
Sorry if I seem harse but time and time again I see people sticking there nose where it does not belong.
People that have no intention on buying the part, vehicle or whatever is being sold, should not post. PERIOD!

Tell em' :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

I would take it but I have it....

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tom Fuscaldo said:
Tell em' :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

I would take it but I have it....
Send it back for a full refund with a note that reads because defender says it does not do jack.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
IVOZ06 said:
So if it does not do jack then a ported throttle body does not do jack either. Read what Vararam has to say before you pass judgement on someone elses thread.

I guess you know more than the manufacturer that has done extensive testing on the unit.

Link to product:
http://www.vararam.com/products03.html

xxxeditxxx

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
IVOZO6 - not tryin' to pick a fight here! Not my style. I can't help but think you're upset mainly because you are trying to sell this piece and that you think my objective reply is somehow going to scotch your chances for selling this piece! It's my opinion against others. I'm sure you'll get a buyer!

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
defender said:
IVOZO6 - not tryin' to pick a fight here! Not my style. I can't help but think you're upset mainly because you are trying to sell this piece and that you think my objective reply is somehow going to scotch your chances for selling this piece! It's my opinion against others. I'm sure you'll get a buyer!
Defender, we have been down this road before and I see it happening again.
If You are not interested in purchasing a car or part in the 'For Sale' section and/or you don't have something good to say about it, KEEP THE HELL OUT OF THE THREAD!!

Mike

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
Defender, we have been down this road before and I see it happening again.
If You are not interested in purchasing a car or part in the 'For Sale' section and/or you don't have something good to say about it, KEEP THE HELL OUT OF THE THREAD!!

Mike
:D :D :D Mike, Never a problem getting your point across.

IVO, Glad you were able to make the sale.... :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts