Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 20 wheel studs for sale GM#9592032 due to an incorrect part number listing on the forum. Not blaming anyone. We all know the caveat emptor. Anyway, I'll sell the lot for $40 AND I'll pay shipping!! Cuts my losses. If no interest in all of them I will re-list as single studs. Please do not ask me to split the lot until then. Thanks, Steve.
:eyes:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wheel Stud lots

pharmacy said:
I have 20 wheel studs for sale GM#9592032 due to an incorrect part number listing on the forum. Not blaming anyone. We all know the caveat emptor. Anyway, I'll sell the lot for $40 AND I'll pay shipping!! Cuts my losses. If no interest in all of them I will re-list as single studs. Please do not ask me to split the lot until then. Thanks, Steve.
I am willing to break this into 4 lots of 5 studs each. $15 per lot and I will pay shipping. Steve. :cheers:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can I assume that you sold these already? I mean hey, it's only be 8 months...

Sam

pharmacy said:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I still have them. How many do you want? I'll pm my cell # to you. Steve.:guiness:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts