Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2004 Millenium Yellow ZO6
7k miles
Never driven in rain and garage kept on jack stands
Black/Black interior
Bose system
Memory
Electrochromatic mirrors
Hood seal
Urethane suspension bushings
All fliuds changed to Amsoil synthetic
Magnetic drain plugs installed
GHL Magnums
Halltek intake
Drilled/Slotted rotors w/ stainless Goodridge Line & Ceramic pads. Less than 200 miles on these items.
Mint condition....I mean mint!
5yr transferable warranty
Stock extras included except exhaust
Carfax available upon request.
41500.00
If interested call 810-444-6666
or e-mail [email protected]
Serious buyers only please.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,744 Posts
Sounds like a nice ride :jammin: :jammin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,484 Posts
IT L GO said:
Sounds like a nice ride :jammin: :jammin:
And a nice color:cool:
Sounds like a good deal with the mods
Good Luck:cheers:

Jack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes its very nice, too bad I have to part with it but thats what happens when you have two in college.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,484 Posts
They will graduate shortly and you'll be back in the saddle soon.:yeadog:

Jack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
two words.. or two other words..

Ironman said:
Yes its very nice, too bad I have to part with it but thats what happens when you have two in college.

school loans... or fannie mae :) :)

I'm absolutely joking as my college fund has taken priority over most expenses in our house too.. and kid number one is only 2 years old!ha

Good luck with the sale! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wits-Z said:
school loans... or fannie mae :) :)

I'm absolutely joking as my college fund has taken priority over most expenses in our house too.. and kid number one is only 2 years old!ha

Good luck with the sale! :cheers:
Boy you hit the nail on the head.......how about both!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,701 Posts
Hang in there, once the new Z06 price comes out and if outragously high you'll have more buyers if you don't sell it by then. I hear it's in a couple weeks.

Do you have the stock black leather interior? Memory. Do you have clear title? :usa:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
george said:
Hang in there, once the new Z06 price comes out and if outragously high you'll have more buyers if you don't sell it by then. I hear it's in a couple weeks.

Do you have the stock black leather interior? Memory. Do you have clear title? :usa:
Yes it has the black interior & memory.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,442 Posts
I think the C5 "Z" will maintain it's value a little stronger also. The C5 looks much better and will sell for 1/2 the price of the new C6 Z06.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,484 Posts
ttt for ya
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top