Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Welcome Shawn, very nice talking to you today. Check things out here. I sent you a couple of pics I trust you recieved them, FUBU69/LES:)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Hey Shawn was up it's Greg Gest.Welcome.My ride has a 9/17 TPW! getting close!:D

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
LAPD is tops in my book!

I just have to chime in here...

Now, I don't know if LAPD is a prefered vendor here, but I believe they fun a first-class operation there. I ordered a Ripper shifter through a Group Purchase over at the other forum, and it was kicked to LAPD. I promptly got an email from them saying thanks for using them, and that they were sending out the Ripper "next day" at no extra charge.

Now, I don't know what the circumstances were that prompted them to send this to me with no extra charge for the next day air, and I'm not suggesting that they do or should do this often, but man, I felt really special, and well attended-to. The Ripper DID, in fact, show up the next day, and I couldn't have been happier.

So, if this kind of treatment is par for the course with these guys, you all should support them. They seem to be good people with a great business accumen!

-Kirk

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Kirk, they signed up tonight.

I as well ordered a CAGS defeat from them. Very good packaging and service. Was delivered when they said it would be.

We're glad to have them on board.

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
LAPD:

Welcome to the forum....never thought I would welcome the pd into my living room! :lol:

Zippy :) :)

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Guys, I purchased the Hardbar shift knob from Shawn at LAPD today. He is teriffic to deal with. I'm glad they have decided to join us. Not even Hardbar had them in stock! Mine will be here tomorrow! FUBU69/LES:)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome LAPD. I know JC will get you set up here soon (the man doesn't sleep much you know) but what is your link in the mean time? Hey, wait a minute, this is the Internet............ http://www.thelapd.com/

Nice site! Love the flash......

Question: I saw a group purchase button. Do we have anything introductory cooking for forum members that you guys are ready to talk about? I mean it is has been almost 12 hours since you joined us:) :) :) Seriously, I hear good things about you guys....

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi Shawn and welcome... my hardbar and filters showed up quickly this week, thanks! Now if the rest of the car would hurry up and get here. :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts