Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is the deal, FunFest is still on so all activities in Effingam going ahead as planed. So anybody that is interested in going to FunFest as a group should meet up at the new Pilot truck stop at 9 AM. This new Pilot station is at the same exit as Mid America, Exit #160. This is the first exit if you are coming from Chicago, Indy. And the 3rd Effingham exit if you are coming from St. Louis, Southern Illinois. I will arive at the Pilot at 8:15 or so to start getting everybody together. I'll have the wrecked Red Z with a bra and banner on it. We should pull out some time around 9 and drive the half mile to Mid America. This should be a ton of fun, so lets get several cars together, Z's or not, and have a blast.

To go along with this I am offering a free place to wash your car on Friday night. Anybody that would like to use hose rather than Quarters at local car washes is welcome to come on down to my parents house on Friday and get dirt and grim off your car. If you are in town on Friday and interested shoot me a private message and I will get you directions.
My father and I also have a huge Lionel train collection that we love to show off, so if you have the kids and are looking for something to do Friday night come on down.

God bless America, and let this be a great event

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Kevin:

What a nice thing to do!

Unfortunately, I am unable to attend the Fun-Fest this year. :(

Would have loved to see your lionel set-up! Brings back happy child hood memories of my Lionel trains.

Have fun guys, and drive safely!

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All the above info about meeting up at the Pilot at 9 is going out the window. I will be heading to the show early now to get a good parking spot. Any of you that are in town and would like to go with me around the 7:30 hour send me a private message. If you send an email send to [email protected]. My email address linked to this site no longer works dew to the server being in a pile of rubble in New York :cry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts