Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know, as we've been growing so have our server needs. This is just to inform you that we are working on the intermittent outages and such.

Going forward, I will be co-locating the site on another server...I expect to go ahead with this when we hit the 500 member mark (next month).

I'll keep you posted as we approach this milestone.....

Thanks to all the vendors that make this possible and you the members for making this the premiere Z06 site on the net!

JC

·
Registered
345 Posts
JC,

Thank you and your colleagues for giving us this valuable resource. I want to use this post to alert members that when we hit 500 we ought to concurrently have a Top 100 Corvette Site blitz. Those sites as you know reset their counters periodically and we can individually go and vote this site up on the Top 100 status it deserves. I am seeing the increase in expertise and content here as our site grows and want all of us to promote the site to assure its continuing rapid growth. Are y'all in?

·
Registered
680 Posts
No JC....Thanks you!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Yes, I'm in...enjoy this forum too much to jeopardize losing it.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'm in. I don't say much, because I have much to learn before I feel "qualified" but I do appreciate the efforts for those who run this forum. It is the only vette forum that I check regularly. Any others are time permitting.

Thanks for the great job. I am off to click through the Survivor site to do my part there.

Thanks again, this a great place to just meet with friends.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Is a FROG waterproof ? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yep, count me IN......./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
On board.

·
Registered
442 Posts

On 2001-04-16 13:17, trumperZ06 spewed forth this drivel:

Is a FROG waterproof ? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

About as waterproof as a ducks butt. Yes JC you can count me in too. I dont check any other sites more often than once a month these days.

·
Registered
10 Posts
nice site JC!!!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Im in!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm not in town alot (Golf course construction),hey, but I'm in as much as I can be!!

Love this sight and would LOVE to keep getting stronger!!

ASASN

1 - 15 of 15 Posts