Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer I bought my 01' Vert offered me an 02' ZO6 at 2500 off MSRP. I think as the economy continues to meander to less greener pastures, the price may dip a bit further, that is of course if you can stand to wait!

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
02ZO6405 said:
The dealer I bought my 01' Vert offered me an 02' ZO6 at 2500 off MSRP. I think as the economy continues to meander to less greener pastures, the price may dip a bit further, that is of course if you can stand to wait!
And wait And wait And wait. The economy has not slowed down Z06 sales. We have sold the first 40 we have been allocated before the first one hit the lot.:eek:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: FYI on pricing of 02' ZO6

Rick Daniel said:

And wait And wait And wait. The economy has not slowed down Z06 sales. We have sold the first 40 we have been allocated before the first one hit the lot.:eek:
I should have mentioned that I was not on a list, and he has two incoming EB's that are not spoken for. I hear the same old dribble from dealers that they never have them and ten people are waiting to buy them for 50K over double MSRP! blah blah blah, but magically when I show up, they always have one for me! No offense Rick. I would just like to see the guys get the best deal available to them.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
02ZO6405 said:
The dealer I bought my 01' Vert offered me an 02' ZO6 at 2500 off MSRP.
Better jump on that deal :eek:!! Most are lucky at this point to get one for MSRP.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Re: Re: Re: FYI on pricing of 02' ZO6

02ZO6405 said:

I should have mentioned that I was not on a list, and he has two incoming EB's that are not spoken for. I hear the same old dribble from dealers that they never have them and ten people are waiting to buy them for 50K over double MSRP! blah blah blah, but magically when I show up, they always have one for me! No offense Rick. I would just like to see the guys get the best deal available to them.

I could not agree more. You have found the best of both worlds a great price and a avalb car. Congrats. and best of luck to you.:D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts