Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone have the link for the G-Tech? I am thinking of getting it. If someone has any experience with it I would love to hear know about it.

TIA

------------------

Quick Silver ZO6
Modified Red interior
Ripper w/ Momo knob
Vortex Ram Air

·
Registered
107 Posts
www.gtechpro.com should get you there.....

------------------
If you have to drive, do it in a C5.
Delivered 1/19/01 - Z06 Quicksilver/Black
Installed - custom license plate, exhaust plate
To be added - Ripper, Flameball

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I am considering a g-tech. What does it measure? O-60 mph or 0-60 foot times? Does it also measure stopping time, distance? 1/4 mile times? I am curious as to what it can and can not do since it only plugs into the cigarette lighter for 12v power. Is it worth the money? Thanks!

Zippy
:0
t-red/black Z

------------------

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kooooooooool.

------------------

Quick Silver ZO6
Modified Red interior
Ripper w/ Momo knob
Vortex Ram Air

·
Registered
121 Posts
I got my G-Tech about two weeks ago, and I use it every chance I get. It works great and is at a perfect price point. They're on their second generation (4xfaster) DSP chip, it's much more accurate than the original model. You can spend many times the money and get much, much more, but there's nothing at it's price point (around $150) that gives you more bang for the buck, kind of like the C5!

It measure 0-60,60-0, 1/4 ET/spd, rwhp, instaneous Gs and sustained Gs. It's easy to operate. The guy who makes it won't be upgrading it because he knows he's at a unique price point and doesn't want to bump up against the pricier, but more powerful, competition.

I even through it in my Van to see what I could get. My friend with a new BMW tried it out. It's really a great tool.

------------------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts