1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Theres actually 1 close by me that does this. Too expensive for me. :(

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Where are the pool, golf course, tennis courts, and drag strip?

I still like it! Always said, I need a garage with a house attached.

·
Banned
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea you dont live there, you use it and can socilize with others.

Kinda like the dock is for boaters.

·
9,755 Posts

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
It's always about real estate with Civil Engineers. :zboobie:
It's all about the measurements. :zboobie:

They build targets :D
The minister who performed at my friend's wedding after college used that same line. He (my friend) was an Aerospace Engineer and she was a CE.

It went something like, "Aerospace Engineers build weapons, Civil Engineers build targets". We thought it was clever. :lol:

·
Registered
213 Posts
This design is clearly from the Southern US with the garage area being open to the lounge area. I don't think you could run enough propane heaters to keep yourself warm in WI with that layout (or the lower level would be a fridge and the upper area would be the sauna.

I could see something like that being very easy to resell if it was attached to a private road course where you buy annual track time like a country club. However even putting that near a public road course (Road Atlanta, COTA, etc) would be a tough sell because you only have a limited amount of time that it makes sense to be there unless you're retired and using it as a race shop.

Ryan J

·
Original Owner, 63 Z06
163 Posts
My son rents one for his Track Grand Sport, also keeps his airplane that he is building in it. 20 by 55 and 1 mile from Daytona International Speedway.

I have the best of both worlds, live in a condo, on an airport with 40 by 50 hangar attached. Worst part is I do not have any Z06's but I do have a Chevy SS with the Grand Sport engine, a four door Corvette, LOL

David

1 - 15 of 15 Posts