Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gauging interest before I put it back on the car.
ATI P1SC Twin intercoolers, the unit is currently out at ATI, I’m having new bearing and seals installed and general certifying to insure it’s a good buy for someone.
I should be able to ship in about 2 weeks. $3650.00 OBO or it goes back on.

Mike

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
price lowered, i've decided to sell... $3500.00 OBO.
Come on guys make me an offer, someone has got to want to get blown.

Mike

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Why ar eyou getting new bearings and seals? What happened? What was wrong with it? Hmmm. $3500? Does that inlcude shipping? Maybe some pics could help to show what it includes..... :thumb:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nothing wrong with it anymore it’s not even back from ATI yet.
I shredded a belt when my tensioner pully fried and broke a seal when the belt wrapped.
I talked to ATI and they said some of the belt material could have gotten into the bearings so I told them to replace them. The kit is complete twin intercoolers all the plumbing and injectors.
I don’t have a clue on how to post pic’s but it’s a complete stock ATI kit.

·
Registered
107 Posts
01yellowzo6 said:
Nothing wrong with it anymore it’s not even back from ATI yet.
I shredded a belt when my tensioner pully fried and broke a seal when the belt wrapped.
I talked to ATI and they said some of the belt material could have gotten into the bearings so I told them to replace them. The kit is complete twin intercoolers all the plumbing and injectors.
I don’t have a clue on how to post pic’s but it’s a complete stock ATI kit.
how many RWHP was the car putting out??? how many psi?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
slovette said:
how many RWHP was the car putting out??? how many psi?
it was like 505rwhp and 47?rwt at 6psi.
and i forgot to mention that price will include the dual
a-pillar pod with gauges. with an exchange of yours if it's black and in great shape.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Does it come with the 3 year warranty and is that warranty transferable? How many miles on the charger? How many oil changes? Also is the crank pulley included? Who did your install and tune initially?

If i like the answers to above questions I would take it for half price of a new one :) $3000.00

Let me know.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MrKool said:
Does it come with the 3 year warranty and is that warranty transferable? How many miles on the charger? How many oil changes? Also is the crank pulley included? Who did your install and tune initially?

If i like the answers to above questions I would take it for half price of a new one :) $3000.00

Let me know.
no warranty but ATI has just gone over the unit. theres about 5000 miles on the unit with 2 oil changes that i've done.
i bought it from another forum member last January. the crank pulley is not included you use the stock pulley. i did the install myself and APE outside of Detriot did the tune.

Mike

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
muncie21 said:
Does this have the stock ATI mounting bracket? Are all parts required for installation included?
it is the stock mounting bracket and everything's in the kit.

mike

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts