Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon, help your fellow brothers out, add to the Member Reviews, its not a whole writeup, just a simple review, click a few buttons, type in your thoughts, just like posting here!

You guys have a lot of different mods and have some valueable info to contribute, don't waste it!

If you need a part added, click the link to add a part or just send me an email/PM with the part you want added and their URL if possible....

So come on, get in there!

Thanks!

JC

·
Registered
298 Posts
Just sent you a few requests.

That section will really be helpful to us guys that are planning out future mods once we get a few more products in there.

Paul:)

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
I agree since I will be one of those who will do mods at the review of others since I don't know enough about this car to know what works and what doesn't. For me and perhaps others like me, this information would save us a lot of time and more importantly, $$$$! Bill:cheers:

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Ayyyymeeennnn Brutha! Sometimes I have to stop and look at which side of the wrench goes down. Those inputs and reviews will make life a lot easier on someone like me.

Please post your reviews, and keep in mind ... The sanity you save may be Dan's!:eek: :lol: :eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts