Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
The seller seems to have the '01 confused w/ the '02 on HP? You gotta love that Silver Bullet!! Is that a Sephia, maybe a Focus? :roll: :-? :lol:

This boy is a marketing genius!!! I'll bet Rick could use another lot hand at Maxie Price!!! Maybe a shagger? :p :p

·
Registered
764 Posts
pe,

LMAO! :D

Why does it appear to be in a junk yard? I thought there was about 940 MY 01's made? (I could be wrong on this!)

400+ HP "from the factory". This would make this car extremely rare!

Does this stuff really "sell" on Ebay???

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You would think at least he could post a picture with the car sitting on pavement rather than in mud in some junkyard. Yeah, right, that z06b was really taken care of with a very INFORMATIVE owner.

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Agreed...

...the junkyard shot was a bad idea.

·
Z06 Master
2,627 Posts
Hopefully anyone serious about buying a Z06 will know this guy is an idiot :roll:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
It looks like he has actually gotten 4 bids already :eek: :eek:

I looked up the 2001 Corvette End of Year production numbers (June 21, 2000) and there were only 634 MY Z06's produced, surpirsed me.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Maybe he knows something we don't.... nah.... love that junk yard setting too!:D And just think you can buy it now for $46500

carzzy

·
Registered
483 Posts
Some fool will buy it. there is one born every second.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Rollin Black said:

I looked up the 2001 Corvette End of Year production numbers (June 21, 2000) and there were only 634 MY Z06's produced, surpirsed me.
Not in this dudes defense but MY/TR is some where around 40

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Okay, not the best way to sell a car. But then we don't know all the facts and if he gets his asking price, then good for him.

Hopefully, if it sells the buyer, will be find Z06 Vette.com and get a good laugh about it.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Marketing Genius

I like this quote from his ad:

"Also comes with extras like Remote Keyless Entry"

Hummm .... Guess my Z isn't too 'rare' because I didn't get this 'extra' feature ...LOL :roll:

There are problably 3 half canabilized yellow Zs off to the side in the junk yard somewhere that he used to build the one for sale :eek:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Maybe he OWNS the junk yard?:bang: You know, it's been said that when you're in the shit, you stop being able to smell it...:)

Joe:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
394 Posts
i wonder if its the same one I saw with basically the whole drivers side ripped off over on Koenig Lane here in Austin. :-?

wouldnt suprise me

·
Registered
467 Posts
He just sold the Silver wreck, only 246 made for $1,246,233.67. Can you blame him for reducing his price on the ZO6?:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
495 Posts
As long as youve got dealers still trying to get 5 grand and more over sticker,,some fool will come along and buy it.....My daddy told me one time,,theres an ass for every saddle...more power to him.:roll:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
And some car salesmen (if that's what this guy thinks he is) wonder how in the world their kind get a bad rep:eek:
I emailed him to try and point him in the right direction, didn't hear back.

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts